+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Teen Wolf - MTV

Re: Teen Wolf - MTV

While this episode sure had some cool stuff that you pointed out, Bearcata, (like Stiles' FU to the agent who I think is Scott's dad, to Lydia and Stiles first kiss, to the teasing of what seems to be a romance brewing between Alison and ISaac), I find mself groaning at the contrived bits. First how nobody can find that damn tree, especially with Peter and Derek getting memory removal like that. Then the whole thing with the new "darkness in your heart due to substitute sacrifice" for Scott, Alison and Stiles which just smells like an early excuse to have a character go evil in a future season.

Also, I wish they'd explore more on Lydia being a banshee. How'd it happen? And I know I'd like to know her abilities and weaknesses better. So far it's been immunity to werewolf bites so she won't become one, she was being controlled by a dead Peter, she has a penchant for finding dead bodies, and a supersonic scream that only wolves can hear. She's such a mix and match of stuff, I wish the show would give a clear direction to her already.
    ArchieComic Fan likes this.

In case you have missed any of the season 3 episodes MTV is running a marathon Monday, August 19 starting at 11 am.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

For me this season has moved just a little too fast, which normally I'd complain when shows are too slow in their storylines, lol. What I mean by too fast is that it seems like they pack so much into an episode that I've often been confused as to "what just happened!?" And there are so many new characters that I've had a hard time keeping them all straight and the whole Druid thing has me totally confused in some aspects as well. I still enjoy the show but I often find myself subconsciously comparing the core four to Ryan, Marissa, Seth and Summer from the O.C. (Oh how I miss that show!).
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    For me this season has moved just a little too fast, which normally I'd complain when shows are too slow in their storylines, lol. What I mean by too fast is that it seems like they pack so much into an episode that I've often been confused as to "what just happened!?" And there are so many new characters that I've had a hard time keeping them all straight and the whole Druid thing has me totally confused in some aspects as well. I still enjoy the show but I often find myself subconsciously comparing the core four to Ryan, Marissa, Seth and Summer from the O.C. (Oh how I miss that show!).
    I thoroughly enjoy this show because it is so well paced and has so much stuffed in each episode. I do wonder why folks mention about not understanding "stuff" in a show ( this is not a criticism it is curiosity ). I watch a show and let the writer guide me to where they want me to go, a good writer will unfold the clues, hints, secrets in their own time to add to the enrichment of the story. I don't need to know everything "now" because the journey is half the fun as the other half is finding out what the heck is going on and seeing how it all fits in.

I felt bad for Jennifer as she is a victim of Gerard, Duecalion, Kali and now Peter. How is it that it is OK for Duecalion to kill all his pack members, have the alphas kill their packs, kill one of his own alpha packmates and he walks because Derek's mom thought he was a man of vision and yet Jennifer, who was betrayed and disfigured by Kali, was only trying to destroy Deucalion and his pack of psychos gets punished by losing her life in the end. Does that even make any sense?

Best scenes:

Stiles saving the 'rents with a baseball bat.

Scott's dad knocking on Scott's door and Scott opening and then closing it in his dad's face and then seeing Scott's mom smirk about it.

When I don't understand something, it's literally I don't understand...If I can't follow a particular storyline because I'm confused, then it starts to become unenjoyable. I don't need to know all the answers at once, I just need to know the gist of what I'm seeing. This season, with all the new characters, I felt the storyline was a little too much all over the place and lacked some cohesion because they were trying to pack in too much at one time. I can't even remember if they told us what happened to the male teacher who went missing (can't remember his name). Did they find is body or was it just implied he's dead? But I still very much like the show.

I watched the Revelations after-show and was surprised to hear the actor who plays Isaac has an English accent. He was even teased by one of the twins that he gets the girls that way, lol. I don't know why the actors who play Derrick and Stiles weren't there They didn't really say much about what's coming up.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    When I don't understand something, it's literally I don't understand...If I can't follow a particular storyline because I'm confused, then it starts to become unenjoyable. I don't need to know all the answers at once, I just need to know the gist of what I'm seeing. This season, with all the new characters, I felt the storyline was a little too much all over the place and lacked some cohesion because they were trying to pack in too much at one time. I can't even remember if they told us what happened to the male teacher who went missing (can't remember his name). Did they find is body or was it just implied he's dead? But I still very much like the show.

I watched the Revelations after-show and was surprised to hear the actor who plays Isaac has an English accent. He was even teased by one of the twins that he gets the girls that way, lol. I don't know why the actors who play Derrick and Stiles weren't there They didn't really say much about what's coming up.

Mr. Harris the chemistry teacher was killed as the end of episode 4. He knew the Darach and had helped her.

TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide has the best photo recaps of Teen Wolf.

Teen Wolf "Unleashed" Review: BEHOLD the Demonwolf! (PHOTO RECAP) - Teen Wolf Community - TV.com

About 3/4 's down there is screen shot of Mr. Harris right before he dies and then one right after, enjoy.

Don't forget the second half of season 3 starts January 6th 2014.

+ Reply to Thread