+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Teen Wolf - MTV

Re: Teen Wolf - MTV

Bearcata, I believe she is the guidance counselor. There is that other actress who came into the hospital room and put something in whatshisnames IV - maybe that's who the other fan is thinking of? As for the new season, I'm a little lost with the premiere and will have to go back and watch the finale so that some things in the first episode make better sense. I don't think I'll stay awake for tonight's episode so will catch it tomorrow.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Bearcata, I believe she is the guidance counselor. There is that other actress who came into the hospital room and put something in whatshisnames IV - maybe that's who the other fan is thinking of? As for the new season, I'm a little lost with the premiere and will have to go back and watch the finale so that some things in the first episode make better sense. I don't think I'll stay awake for tonight's episode so will catch it tomorrow.
    That's what I thought at first and was surprised Scott's mom did not recognize her. I did check the cast list at TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide and there are two different actresses. Bianca Lawson plays Ms. Morell and they have Meagan Tandy as Guest Star. Meagan Tandy also played Lulu Pope in last year's Jane By Design. The other girl in the hospital room (giving a knockout drug to Issac) was an alpha of the alpha pack and you see her beating up the Guest Star in the locker room.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Wow, they really DO favor each other! Apparently a lot of people thought it was the same person, lol.

I knew the twins looked familiar but couldn't place them at first. They played Lynette's twins on Desperate Housewives.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Wow, they really DO favor each other! Apparently a lot of people thought it was the same person, lol.

I knew the twins looked familiar but couldn't place them at first. They played Lynette's twins on Desperate Housewives.
    Then they had to make it even more confusing as Ms. Morell showed up in the bank telling Allison to hide??? Ms. Morell is helping the Alpha Pack Leader. She closed the ward in the bank vault. I am confused. Where is Heather? Was Erica really dead? Her head moved when Allison saw her in the storage closet. What's with Lydia screaming? Has she become the werewolf oracle or something?

On the positive side I think Stiles street cred went up when the XXL condom came out of his pocket in Business Class.

Liked how the writers are trying to link school lessons to life such as the theme of "risk and reward". It's so nice to see Scott thinking.

I think it works better if you view 2 episodes close together you really get a chance to see the story arcs better. I watched episode 3 - Fireflies Tuesday and episode 4 - Unleashed Wednesday and it was nice to see the longer Dark Druid story line. Loved seeing Stiles work with Scott's mom. Stiles get slapped and Stiles get Dr. Deaton to work with him and Lydia.

Scott was brilliant working with Mr. Argent. JR Bourne is brilliant as Argent and loved watching him work with the werewolves and not hunt them. Liked the bit with Allyson. Not a big fan of Isaac I think he is too girly looking. But one of the best lines of the episode was Scott telling Isaac that he wasn't any help. Poor Isaac the writers are definetly using him as the poor put upon werewolf.

I did notice that both Scott and Stiles are getting a bit of a growth spurt and are maturing into more adult males.

Ah..we are seeing a lot of Derek. Derek scaring Jennifer (teacher he saved). Jennifer giving Derek the eye. That was fun. Then poor Derek stabbed through the torso with a pipe for most of an episode. Oh, Kali (alpha female) needs a pedicure ASAP.

Loved the dog named Bullet.

Oh, when the owner got bit and looked back under the dumpster, didn't the shadow look like another kanima?

Oh, Orny Adams as Coach Bobby Finstock has some of the best lines and delivery on this series when they did the cross country scene and him yelling that all lacrosse players must participate and not gt fat and next you see one of the team take of his shirt and he is ripped. Then of course there is his "there is nothing to see here" when he is standing just a few feet away from a dead body.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 06-28-2013 at 09:35 PM.

The TV Guide gave Teen Wolf a huge "thumbs up" as a show to watch.

Yeah!

‘Teen Wolf’ Draws 2.4 Million in Season Three Premiere | Variety

“Teen Wolf” came howling back to MTV’s lineup Monday night, with its season three premiere securing the highest rated telecast of the series so far.

2.4 million viewers tuned into the werewolf drama in its 10 p.m. timeslot, including 1.8 million in the program’s key P12-34 demographic, making it Monday night’s top original series among those viewers.

Additionally, “Teen Wolf” landed a 4.1 rating among teens, making it Monday’s top telecast across both broadcast and cable in that demo.

“Teen Wolf” also ranked as Monday’s most social TV shows, generating about a million mentions on Twitter throughout the day.

I'm sad I didn't get to watch this show from the start. I started watching in season 2 and got hooked. It does need more creepy stuff, which last episode delivered in spades with that effective scene of Lydia discovering that chanting recorded on the teacher's phone.

Episode 5 - Frayed - July 1, 2013

A bit of unusual story arc. Derek DEAD! What tell me it is not so.

Oh, was anyone able to read the text messages on Danny's and Stiles phones? That was really hard to make out.

That was freaky with Deucalion killing Ennis after the vet fixed him.

Episode 6 - Motel California - July 8, 2013

Huh....the Alpha Pack thinks Derek killed the big lunk in the Vet's office..they don't know Duecalion crushed the guy's skull? What a bunch of dumb alphas.

Luv'ed that Derek got some especially being wounded like he was and bleeding black blood.

Fun watching Danny get some.

So who put the wolfsbane in the coach's whistle?

Luv'ed watching Lydia and Stiles work together as "SuperBrain".

Rat's Grandpa Argent is still alive! How did that happen? Really Papa Argent's upset over his Uncle Michael who blew his brains out in 1977 over 36 yrs ago ... like he even knew him or remembered him??? Liked the little scene with Alyson and her dad on the phone...luv'ed Papa Argent recreating the fight. The writers really know how to put in tons and tons of scenes and wonderful little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread