+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Teen Wolf - MTV

Re: Teen Wolf - MTV

Episode 12 - Master Plan - season 2 finale.

Be there.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Wow, just wow. What a perfect finale. There was the one little bump with Stiles that I don't get and seemed out of character but the rest of the episode was absolutely perfect.

There was also a 30 minute interview session afterwards with MTV Host Lala and some of the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Wow, just wow. What a perfect finale. There was the one little bump with Stiles that I don't get and seemed out of character but the rest of the episode was absolutely perfect.

There was also a 30 minute interview session afterwards with MTV Host Lala and some of the cast.
    What about Stiles did you not get and seemed out of character?

What bothered me was the introduction of the new pack, surrounding Erica and Boyd like that. I hate when seasons ends and leave characters' survivals up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    What about Stiles did you not get and seemed out of character?

What bothered me was the introduction of the new pack, surrounding Erica and Boyd like that. I hate when seasons ends and leave characters' survivals up in the air.
    After he was kidnapped, beaten up and returned; again I don't understand the entire point of that, he said nothing to anyone about seeing the 2 other werewolves of the pack. That seemed really weird and his refusal to help Lydia.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    After he was kidnapped, beaten up and returned; again I don't understand the entire point of that, he said nothing to anyone about seeing the 2 other werewolves of the pack. That seemed really weird and his refusal to help Lydia.
    That was pretty odd, though I figured it was Gerard being a psycho again and threatening him to not intervene in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    That was pretty odd, though I figured it was Gerard being a psycho again and threatening him to not intervene in any way.
    I just watched the finale again and it is better the second time around especially since I can FF thru the commercials. Stiles sorta explains a bit the being beaten up, that it was not so much to hurt him but to hurt the ones he loves, his dad, Scott etc... Still feel the explanation is off but overall this was a great episode. I liked the way Mr Argent does menacing face so well when confronting the boys at the morgue and then helping them transport Jackson's body. I love how he tries to kill the kanima first shooting it and then with a knife. Alyson's fight scenes were well choreographed also. Poor Isaac he must feel like a pincushion by now. Lydia's and Jackson's scenes together were awesome. But why are Jackson's were eyes blue and not yellow like the other wolves? It was nice to see Scott not play the blonde bimbo he normally does. (That's how I see him as the dumb blonde bimbo). Some of the best lines of the show are in the boys locker room between Derek, Peter and Scott. Derek and Peter also play really well off each other. Excellent season, excellent series hope they can keep the quality up for season 3 which will be twice as long with 24 episode instead of 12. Oh, the Vet is one kick ass looking dude in his combat gear at the end of the episode.

Last edited by Bearcata; 08-29-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Looking forward to season 3. Nice interview with one of the producers. Creator Jeff Davis Talks TEEN WOLF Season 2 and 3; Promises Big Changes Ahead | Collider | Page 184426

Don't forget Season 3 has started and will be 24 episodes long. Monday at 10pm.

Episode 1 - Tattoo mis

Gotta luv how one overcomes werewolf metabolism to get a tattoo.

Luv the start with the mysterious motorcycle riding babe saving Isaac from the big bad werewolf twins. I did initially think that motorcycle babe was the guidance counselor but another fan straighten me out on that misidentification. Still both actresses do look alike and it has been a long hiatus. Liked how Scott's mom is becoming part of the Scooby Gang.

Best spooky scene were the crows/ravens smashing into the classroom windows and Stiles trying to protect Lydia with his body.

+ Reply to Thread