+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Teen Wolf - MTV

Re: Teen Wolf - MTV

"Party Guessed" - episode 9 - July 23, 2012

Seriously, I don't the Argents. So what if mom got bit by a werewolf. She is so strong willed I can see her controlling her inner wolf and using its powers to track down others. Instead she offs herself and there you go starts another round of revenge killing. I wonder how Alyson will react when Scott tells her that her mom almost succeeded in killing him and when Derrick saved him she got bit. Not killed, but bit. That was Derrick restraining himself. Allyson's mom's death is a result of her own actions no one else's.

Finally, we now know the identity of Jackson's master. Didn't really expect that.

Lydia really knows how to throw a cool party. Hallucinogenics in the drinks. Wolf's Baning Derrick. Ressurecting Peter. Being the obedient zombie slave girl. Rock on Lydia.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm still watching, I just don't come on FORT much anymore. I still love the show and agree that they didn't have to kill off the mother. But, since she was turning when the knife was plunged into her, I'm wondering if she won't heal and be resurrected. Probably not but it could happen. Glad the show has been renewed too.

I know there's a story concerning Jackson's real parents and can't wait to find out what it is. The boy controlling him must have had a family member wronged or killed by the swim team members. None of the teachers seem to recognize him so I don't think he was a student at one time (and now pretending to be one again).
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I'm still watching, I just don't come on FORT much anymore. I still love the show and agree that they didn't have to kill off the mother. But, since she was turning when the knife was plunged into her, I'm wondering if she won't heal and be resurrected. Probably not but it could happen. Glad the show has been renewed too.

I know there's a story concerning Jackson's real parents and can't wait to find out what it is. The boy controlling him must have had a family member wronged or killed by the swim team members. None of the teachers seem to recognize him so I don't think he was a student at one time (and now pretending to be one again).
    Oh, he is not pretending that he is a student, it's that the current teachers are probably unaware of his family history. It could be his last name is different or not or a number of other scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Oh, he is not pretending that he is a student, it's that the current teachers are probably unaware of his family history. It could be his last name is different or not or a number of other scenarios.
    oops, I had a typo. I meant to say "or (instead of 'and') pretending to be one again." His obsession with Allison is creepy.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I have to admit he does creepy eye really well. Again kudos to the casting staff for being able to cast good looking actors who can act. Why could they never do that on Soap Operas? If they had they would still be around and not a dying art form.

July 30, 2012 - episode 10 - Fury

Wow, oh, wow. Outstanding episode. The Kanama's master is exposed. The Kanama's master is killed. The Kanama has a new master.

Allyson has one creepy, manipulative Grandfather.

Derek, Derek, Derek. Some magnificent eyeopening moments. The usual bromance scene with Stiles. Some kickass scenes. Some more eyeopening scenes.

Exactly what or who is the Vet? He is definitely a scene stealer.

Then there was Allyson, turning the typical revenge eyed teenager into wrathful killer. Luv'ed, luv'ed the scene where she flew in the air to attack the Kanama.

And let's not forget Jackson, the tool that is the ultimate tool (of vengeance). His only goal was to have ultimate power by becoming a werewolf answerable to no one and he is everyone's puppet. Too funny.

I can't believe all this happened in this episode and much more and there are still 8 episodes to go. What a fantastic season, what a fantastic series. Bravo!

Also mucho kudos to Scott's mom, Stiles's dad and of course Stiles.

What I like about this show is that the characters are growing. Allyson never was the helpless miss and we saw her take on her heritage and her archery last year. But her relationship with Scott is not based on "woe is me" and "rescue from the baddy of the week". She is actually in a position that she can and is capable of killing Scott and we see that in this episode. She is also not so stupid as to be totally taken in by her creepy grandfather.

Scott is actually in the position of a typical female character he is the dumbest one of all and while physically strong his girlfriend and best friend are overall smarter and have the potential to be deadlier than he is. Derek in one way is an older version of Scott just much more lethal and not afraid to kill to survive. Both he and Scott need to grow up.

Stiles, I just luv me some Stiles. He is that perfect combination of funny and brains and that is sooooo attractive. His only weakness is his obsession over Lydia. Other than that he is the perfect meal for a cougar. Rrrrrrrrooooooow!

Teen Wolf has been renewed for a third season. The number of episodes will be increased from 12 to 24.

Episode 11 - Battlefield

Teen Wolf: Lacrosse to Bear (PHOTO RECAP) - News - TV.com

Battlefield is a wonderful title for this episode because there are battles all over the place. Derek vs Peter. Evil Allyson vs Sane Allyson. Allyson vs her dad. Stiles vs the entire other lacrosse team. Scott vs Scott's mom. Scott vs the Kanima. Scott vs crazy grandpa. Runaway werewolves vs werewolf hunters. You can go on and on. This is simply delicious and I can't wait for the finale.

Don't forget the season finale is on tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread