+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Teen Wolf - MTV

Re: Teen Wolf - MTV

They aired some sneak peeks today at 8pm which ran between 6 to 8 minutes. Looks as if it will be an epic battle between Hunters and Werewolves and all the other supernaturals. Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale will be back.
    No goat killers on my island.

They did a little 30 minute prequel airing the top 10 Teen Wolf moments.

Season 6 Episode 11 - "Said the Spider to the Fly" - July 30, 2017

(Season 6 Part 2 - the last 10 episodes to the series finale)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Wolf_%28season_6%29

Scott is assistant coach of the Beacon Hills Lacrosse Team before heading off to college. While training, a wolf enters the field and draws the attention of the team but Scott scares it away with his eyes. Scott and Liam follow it and approach a dozen or more dead wolves in the forest. A classroom in the high school becomes under attack by rats. A new hellhound is introduced, and is seeking something Scott’s pack let out when they rescued everybody from the Riders on the Storm. Lydia has a premonition and convinces Malia, about to en route to Paris, and Scott to stay in Beacon Hills to investigate. Parish and the new hellhound have a fight in the high school, and Liam joins in. The hellhound disappears shortly after. The new guidance counselor at the High School kills the new hellhound before Scott, Malia, and Lydia can ask about the creature let loose. Scott identifies her as an Argent by the emblem on the bullet barrel. Stiles is shown to be entering the FBI academy in Virginia, and sees a video of Derek Hale on the screen who has been accused of committing mass murder.
    Good to see the gang again and in a transition period the summer after graduation and right before college starts or in the case of Stiles, his internship at the FBI Academy. The title is interesting and I wonder if it has anything to do with the spider like shadow Lydia sees on the ceiling of Scott's house and even bigger clue the wed she finds in the high school hallways. I like that all the girlfriends are not there meaning Scott's and Liam's. Luv that Derek Hale is coming back. The new hellhound was interesting and I was wondering about the new school councilor, a possible hunter. The trouble with hunters is that they may kill potential help like this new hellhound and make things worse. There seems to be an air of freshness, and air of intensity, possibly because these are the last 10 episodes, hopefully the story is good.

Kinda disappointed with this week's episode as I expected to see my boys Stiles and Derek and they were "No Shows" .

Season 6 Episode 12 - "Raw Talent" - August 6, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Wolf_%28season_6%29

Theo is attacked by a group of unknown hunters. Scott loses control of his shift and almost attacks Sheriff Stilinski, but is able to restrain himself. Scott and Malia track down Chris Argent, who is back in the gun business, and save his life when his latest buyers attempt to kill him. Chris informs them that someone has been buying large amounts of guns recently. They find the bullet that was used to kill the hellhound, which turns out to be made from silver, and Chris deduces that the killer was a new hunter, who believes in the myth that silver is lethal to werewolves. Brett and Liam practice lacrosse, and Brett tries to help Liam maintain control of his anger. Monroe later attacks Brett, having discovered that he is a werewolf. She pursues him into the woods, and he nearly kills her, but Gerard appears and chases him off, before recruiting Monroe due to her potential as a hunter. Meanwhile, Parrish and Lydia go to Eichen House, where Parrish is nearly killed by the head doctor (who displays the same fear of the supernatural as Monroe) before Lydia rescues him. Scott and the pack deduce that something is making the ordinary people of Beacon Hills afraid of the supernatural.
    The opening scene is of Theo, but to be honest I didn't know who it was except that I had close captioning on and it said Theo. In the last couple of seasons Teen Wolf has cast some very generic pretty build guys that I honestly can't tell one from the other. The main cast I recognize, barely recognize the secondary characters of Liam, Mason, and Corey, as for the others, well they are just replaceable stock characters. Getting back to Theo ... he was sleeping in his truck and got shot ... am I supposed to care? It seemed a wasted scene except for the fact a supernatural was killed and the implication was that it was law enforcement or security guards but if look closely the shooters were not wearing uniforms.

At times Teen Wolf can have an incredible slow build up and that can be annoying as all get out and I hope they don't do to much of that in the remaining 8 episodes. I want to see Stiles and Derek back. I want to see Argent and Melissa show that simple humans can defend themselves and defeat supernaturals. I would luv to see Lydia and Parrish back as a couple as in the long run they seem more suited to each other then Lydia and Stiles.

August 20 - two episodes of Teen Wolf will air because on the following weekend August 27th, the MTV Video Music Awards airs and there will be no Teen Wolf that weekend.

I was really excited to watch season 6B the last 10 episodes of Teen Wolf of the series. I wanted to see Scott, Stiles and Derek back together again one more time before they went off to start college and lives outside of Beacon Hills. I luv'ed seeing Stiles attending a course at the FBI, what fun to see Derek as a person of interest but then nothing. I sometimes let a couple of episodes go by and will watch 2 or 3 episodes at a time as that is more fun. One of the reasons I do this is I don't find he newbies of Liam and his gang that interesting and also Jeff Davis's style has changed a bit and these long agonizing tease reveals of the big bad are not that interesting to me, they are annoying. Well, where is Stiles? Where is Derek? Just last week I found articles that Dylan O'Brien was never contracted to be in the last 10 episodes. WHAT! Say that isn't so. I was rather angry about that. I also don't particularly find the current plot that interesting with the Beacon Hills supernaturals easily being killed by the local high school guidance counselor wanting justice on all supernaturals for what a few had done to her. Let's call murder, murder. Hopefully the gang will be reunited tonight in the series finale.

Sidebar:

What is the big deal about not really talking about what to Dylan O'Brien in the accident that happened to him while filming the last Maze Runner film? How is not revealing exactly what happened such a big dark secret.
    O'Brien suffered a concussion, facial fracture, and lacerations last year on the set of Maze Runner: The Death Cure while shooting a stunt atop a moving car that was struck by another vehicle.

Read more: Dylan O'Brien discusses recovery from on-set injury | Daily Mail Online
    That never made sense as he is not the only person to ever have suffered any injury on set.

Then there was this forced Lydia and Stiles romance conclusion that comes across a tad fake to me .... just saying ... that is something the fans wanted as Lydia always had more chemistry with Deputy Parrish aka the local Hellhound.

I was really excited to watch season 6B the last 10 episodes of Teen Wolf of the series. I wanted to see Scott, Stiles and Derek back together again one more time before they went off to start college and lives outside of Beacon Hills. I luv'ed seeing Stiles attending a course at the FBI, what fun to see Derek as a person of interest but then nothing. I sometimes let a couple of episodes go by and will watch 2 or 3 episodes at a time as that is more fun. One of the reasons I do this is I don't find he newbies of Liam and his gang that interesting and also Jeff Davis's style has changed a bit and these long agonizing tease reveals of the big bad are not that interesting to me, they are annoying. Well, where is Stiles? Where is Derek? Just last week I found articles that Dylan O'Brien was never contracted to be in the last 10 episodes. WHAT! Say that isn't so. I was rather angry about that. I also don't particularly find the current plot that interesting with the Beacon Hills supernaturals easily being killed by the local high school guidance counselor wanting justice on all supernaturals for what a few had done to her. Let's call murder, murder. Hopefully the gang will be reunited tonight in the series finale.

Sidebar:

What is the big deal about not really talking about what happened to Dylan O'Brien in the accident while filming the last Maze Runner film? How is not revealing exactly what happened such a big dark secret.
    O'Brien suffered a concussion, facial fracture, and lacerations last year on the set of Maze Runner: The Death Cure while shooting a stunt atop a moving car that was struck by another vehicle.

Read more: Dylan O'Brien discusses recovery from on-set injury | Daily Mail Online
    That never made sense as he is not the only person to ever have suffered any injury on set.

Then there was this forced Lydia and Stiles romance conclusion that comes across a tad fake to me .... just saying ... that is something the fans wanted as Lydia always had more chemistry with Deputy Parrish aka the local Hellhound.

Season 6 Episode 13 - "After Images" - August 13, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Wolf_(season_6)

Scott, Malia, Liam and Brett's sister Lori try to find Brett, who has been poisoned and is being hunted by Gerard and Monroe. The pack tracks them into the tunnels, where Scott is injured when a hunter's tripwire is triggered. Malia admits her feelings for Scott, while Liam and Lori find Brett and escape the sewers. It is revealed that Gerard had set a trap; Brett and Lori are hit and killed by a truck as soon as they escape, and Liam's rage causes him to shift in front of many eyewitnesses. At the high school, Nolan stabs Corey with a pen and sees his injury heal, outing Corey as a supernatural creature. At the hospital, Melissa attempts to perform an autopsy on the faceless corpse, but is overwhelmed by terror emanating from the corpse. She enlists Argent to help her; they remove a tissue sample from it, but they discover that the corpse has no DNA.
    Luv seeing Melissa and Argent together, I think they make a good couple.

I did wonder if perhaps they wore breathing gear they might not be affected by the fear, maybe it is pheromones.

Like I said in a previous post the agonizing pacing of the chase in the tunnels that ends up in Brett and Lori's death and folks seeing Liam ... like Liam who is a werewolf and super fast can't just runoff, DUH!

Nolan sticking a pen into Cory's hand ... since when did Cory heal super fast, I thought that was a werewolf super power?

As far as Malia admitting her feelings I did not pick that up in this episode at all; I did pick up that Scott may have feelings for her when he said that "Stiles would be OK about them (meaning him and Malia)", I paraphrase here a bit, but that entire line is easy to miss except for super fans of course.

FYI: Tyler Posey aka Scott McCall directed this episode.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 09-24-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Tonight, September 24, 2017 is the Teen Wolf series finale and Dylan O'Brien as Mieczysław "Stiles" Stilinski and Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale will be appearing.

+ Reply to Thread