+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Teen Wolf - MTV

Re: Teen Wolf - MTV

I was really hoping to see Scott's dad on the list. It would have made his absence in Scott's life a little easier to take if he was staying away because he was supernatural. I really hope the deputy isn't The Benefactor. I like him but that's probably why he is. He could have his own name on the list to throw everyone off. I really wish Lydia would get a handle on her powers already. She's been a deer in the headlights for far too long.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Episode 7 - Weaponized - 08/04/14

More and more assassins appearing, I wonder when the assassins will start killing each other for all the cross killing they are starting to do of the supernaturals on the Dead Pool list. Poor Satumi she had both the blonde female assassin shoot her pack with silver bullets and Simon expose them to a virulent form of distemper. A bit of a shocker to see Scott's dad shoot Simon and give Stiles the message to find the cure in the vault. I do wonder when he will ask what the heck is going on?

Do wonder why Peter is not on the list and what is going to happen next as I believe there are only 12 episodes in season 4 and we are not past the half way point and still clueless as to what is happening?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

On July 24, 2014 the series was renewed for a fifth season of 20 episodes, which, like the third season, will be split into two parts.
    ArchieComic Fan likes this.

Episode 8 - Time of Death - 08/11/14

The Scooby Gang tries to flush out The Benefactor. I felt this was a more transitional episode perhaps setting up for bigger events later in the season. Derek is not Mr. Grumpy Pants this episode. Liam is part of the team. Luv Argent's new smart phone watch??? Tech was an important part of this episode. Was it a product plug? Why is Kira's mom losing her powers? Why is Derek? Are they connected? Will Scott's dad ever find out what is really happening in Beacon Hills? Will Lydia ever tell her mom that she is a banshee? Luv that Lydia's grandmother (her father's mom) was a banshee.

Best scene: Opening scene Stiles trying to go to sleep with Malia.

Best Lines: Peter Hale ... too many really but all delicious and all with Malia. He just delivers each line with such snark.

Episode 9 - Perishable - 08/18/14

Most shocking scenes:

Opening scene - Deputy Parrish's partner is trying to burn Parrish alive.

Closing scene - The Benefactor is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Meredith
    . Was not expecting that.

Episode 10 will be this Sunday at 7pm before the MTV Video Music Awards Show.

Remember episode 10 will be airing Sunday at 7pm.

I'm getting weary of the Benefactor and list storyline. What's Meredith's reason for wanting to kill people with supernatural abilities? She wasn't allowed in the cool crowd?

And has Scott's dad been skipping child support? Seems like the bills would be easier to pay if he's been paying his share. Maybe mom has been too proud to accept? She needs to get over that if things are that bad.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I'm getting weary of the Benefactor and list storyline. What's Meredith's reason for wanting to kill people with supernatural abilities? She wasn't allowed in the cool crowd?

And has Scott's dad been skipping child support? Seems like the bills would be easier to pay if he's been paying his share. Maybe mom has been too proud to accept? She needs to get over that if things are that bad.
    As a federal employee his salary would be easy to garnish.

Are they divorced or just separated?

Did Melissa even ask for child support? Even if she didn't he should have provided something.

Episode 10 - Monstrous - 08/24/14

Special airing Sunday, 08/24/14 at 7pm and on Monday night at 10pm with Wolf Watch to follow.

WHAT! Meredith isn't The Benefactor. It's really:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Peter Hale but he doesn't know it.

Jeff Davis you are wicked.

The spoilers are for if you don't watch until Monday night.

All this and there are still two episodes to go until the season finale. What else can happen?

Episode 11 - A Promise to the Dead - 09/01/14

Seriously, Stiles and Peter Hale have the best lines on this series. Peter is so deliciously evil and his delivery it out of this world outstanding.

I like the showrunner Jeff Davis is exploring different mythologies and is not sticking to strictly Western European myths we are familiar with. I do wish they would explain more of the South American mythologies this season is based on.

Luv'ed finding out that Eichen House has a special floor for supernaturals. But who pays for their upkeep?

Scott a berserker ..... mmmmm

Luv'ed in Wolf Watch so many females expressed that the Berserkers turn them on and we haven't seen their faces.

+ Reply to Thread