+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Teen Wolf - MTV

Re: Teen Wolf - MTV

Well the second half of season 3 has started.

Nice touch a were coyote ... will we see more of Malia?

The girl who helped Issac in the opening episode of the season is back rescuing Derek and Peter ... does no one like Peter ... nice touch with the finger.

Would like to see Scott go full wolf.

What is up with Scott's Dad?

The tree is still alive and where those ninjas?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Galvanize
    Episode 15
    1/20/14
    With a crazy killer on loose in Beacon Hills the kids with glowing eyes are in danger. His true target turns out to be a surprise for the gang In more than one way.

Illuminated
    Episode 16
    1/27/14
    Scott and his pack encounter a new threat who is single handily marking all of scotts beloved friends.

per Teen Wolf - Episode Guide - TV.com

I do like the introduction of Kira, a possible kisune. I look forward to seeing how the showrunners are going to introduce Japanese, Korean mythology into Teen Wolf. The Shadow Ninjas are a cool effect.

Stiles scene with Scott's dad was a bit scary when he told "daddy" he knows what he did.

Stiles is the mastermind??? more likely the puppet.

Has been renewed for season 4 - 12 episodes on 10/12/13.

Kinda glad seeing Scott's dad get stabbed after hearing him talking about basically destroying Stiles Dad.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, that last scene was spooky.

Silverfinger
    Episode 17
    2/03/14

What I liked about this episode.

Luv'ed the secondary story arc with Isaac, Alison and Mr. Argent. Liked the flashback of young Mr. Argent and how it links to present day. Luv'ed how the writer and editors did a bit of overlap with the story threads where you would hear the narration first before the scene changed to match ... simply brilliant and very powerful and mesmerizing to watch. It was nice to see Isaac in a suit acting tough and watching Alison working in sync with her Dad. I liked how the two storyarcs were paced as once you got a bit of background info it would switch to advance the primary story line with Scott and Kira and the gang.

Why is Scott's dad here and will he ever get a clue?

What was most chilling was the very last scene where Stiles faced the oni and absorbed them? Did they find their master? Totally luv'ed the firefly effect both when Stiles pulled it out of the oni and the last we see of it on the floor fading out to the shadow effect.

I still feel as if some of the storylines move so fast that I get a little lost but that doesn't keep me from coming back each week.

Did we ever find out who was holding Derrick and Peter captive?

I'm not convinced Scott's father doesn't know about the supernatural goings on while still not knowing Scott is one of them.

I'm really curious as to what role Scott's father has played in Stiles life re the "I know what you did" comment. Also, I wonder if Stiles' mother had some ability that she didn't understand and it drove her crazy but was medically explained away as a form of dementia.

Not really sure I understand the possession storyline.

I was really uncomfortable last week when Allison's father caught her and Isaac nearly naked! You'd think she'd know better lol.

I'm a little bored of Lydia's lack of control of her powers. You'd think someone as smart as her would have been trying to learn all she could about banshees by now and working on ways to hone her ability. All this "did you hear that?" Every episode is wearing thin.

I knew Kira's parents weren't clueless. We know her mom is tuned in and I'm sure her father is too.

Not nearly enough Derrick these days
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Also, I loved the moment between Scott and Stiles where Scott said he'd do something if it turns out Stiles has the dementia, implying he'd turn him. I wonder now though if the results of the MRI are because of the possession. Will Scott turn him or not though now that he's been diagnosed? A werewolf Stiles, while amusing, would take away from the humanness his character brings to the show.

And why hasn't Scott's mom and Stiles' dad ever gotten together?! They have good chemistry.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Riddled
    Episode 18
    02/10/14

With a total of 24 episodes this season there are only 6 episodes to go and it seems we are only starting to understand the new characters, the new villains, the new mythology and what the heck is happening.

While it is a treat to see Stiles/Dylan O'Brien show a much more serious side to his character, I don't think all the threads will be wrapped up in the next 6 episodes. There are way too many threads.

It was a rather scary and disjointed episode. Lydia was off her game will she figure out what is happening?

Stiles is totally eery with the side to side eye rolls, the titled head the crack the neck thing he does. Luv'ed his confrontation with Tamlyn Tomita as Ms. Yukimura, Kira's mother. Luv'ed his comment about not being afraid of her fireflies (ie: oni).

Liked Derek and Kira together and of course his one liners about Stiles, and the new danger, and of course Kira.

I do think there is lot of information being shown on a week to week bases and yes it is hard to remember it all. But I know I don't have to remember it all just go along for the ride because as any good storyteller will, Jeff Davis will wrap it up for me when the time is right.

On the Wolf Watch after this episode Jeff Davis did reveal a tidbit that Lydia is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    not the only banshee in town.

Letharia Vulpina
    Episode 19
    02/17/14

Wow, what a great episode and so much happens.

Great to see Deaton (the druid and veterinarian who is also Scott's boss). The opening scene was fabulous and even better he also ends the episode. Truly brilliant and delicious to watch.

Luv'ed seeing Kira, glimpses of her power, her parents, the oni.

Luv'ed seeing how the Void or Chaos Kitsune set up the entire plot of pain and disaster.

Coach shot! Say it isn't so.

Scott making the twins submit ... nice touch.

And the whipped cream and cherry on top scene? Watching Lydia, Allison confront Peter. Absolutely the best. Seconded only by Derek and Mr. Argent working together.

That and seeing all the story threads start to line up. Thank you Jeff Davis.

Oh, best surprise ... Peter being Malia's father.

While I luv this show and especially Stiles ... I find the recent story line are to watch ... while episode 19 Letharia Vulpina was great the following episode 20 Echo House was harder to watch. There are brilliant moments ... Malia and Stiles together ... watching the gang attempt to "rob" an armored car ... Kira jumping on the back of a Werewolf like 5 times her size ... totally luv watching Mr. Argent and Derek in their scenes. There are good together. They both are darker and seem like the wise men of the show.

Only 4 more episodes to go to the season finale.

+ Reply to Thread