+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

one of the channels was running episodes from the original Dallas today and it was the episode where JR got shot...I enjoyed the play down memory lane just makes me look forward to the new ones even more
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Can't frikkin wait for tonights episode!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

and off we go...lol...told Jon Ross I don't know how many times last week that there was no way to con the master JR....now you in trouble boy

and is Jon really stupid enough to believe JR
    mom2 likes this.

JR & Cliff at it again - I love it!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    JR & Cliff at it again - I love it!!!!!!!
    me and you both...lol..I almost ALMOST feel sorry for Jon Ross he doesn't have a clue that he has sold his soul to the devil himself and the devil is gonna sit back and let him be the bad person that way he's not blamed and he gets what he wants
    jucamer likes this.

Wow - that hour went by so fast - I am SO enjoying this show. I hope Larry Hagman can continue - he hasn't skipped a beat. I love that man!
    mom2 likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Yay! Cliff!!!!! I am SO loving the quick double-crosses, the backstabbing, and all the over-wrought delivery (especially by Jon Ross, whose nostrils always seem to be flaring). I'm not being facetious--I am enjoying the hell out of this show, much more than I anticipated. Really, I thought I'd catch the first one just for nostalgia, but I'm intrigued and interested. Like, what is exactly up with the Venezuelans? And, hello Carlos Bernard--I guess there is life for him after 24.
    mom2 likes this.

I still want to know who Rebecca and Tommy are??? and who they are working for...me thinks poor Becca done went and fell in love

I have been doing some Dallas research both Bobby and JR have another son...JR's son Sasha appeared in the last season of Dallas and Bobby's bio son Lucas whose mother was Jenna went to Europe with his mother when she married Ray

also in doing this research I cannot find a clue that gives a straight answer as to who Chris's father is there are some sites that say JR is the father others that say the cocaine guy Kristen got involved with was Chris's father and still yet some say its neither of those men...I have always been under the impression that JR was his bio father but Bobby paid the other guy to get him out of that situation and never told Pam who his father really was.

and the look on JR's face when he walked into the house and saw Bobby and Cliff talking was as KODIAK used to put it..PRICELESS it didn't take 2 seconds for these 2 pitbulls to be at each others throats again..lol

I have to wonder how high of a price that Rebecca will pay now that Jon knows she sent the email..

and since TNT is running a contest on who will rise to power...I take ANN and her SHOTGUN anyday that woman loves her gun
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 06-20-2012 at 11:58 PM.

I think Rebecca and Tommy are related to Cliff Barnes some way. They may be his kids I am guessing or grandkids,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

as for Tommy and Rebecca my first instinct is also Cliff Barnes...but in a way that seems too obvious

back in the day JR ticked off so many people that there is almost an unlimited list of people who have children or grandchildren that could want to get some vengence

like I said it could be they are working and/or related to Cliff Barnes but at this point I am not totally sure cause didn't they say last week I think that Cliff had actually stolen Ewing Oil and he was running it so if he has been running Ewing Oil for years that would be enough of a feather in his cap I would think but you never know ole Cliff is just as greedy as JR and its never enough

can't wait to the next time these two ole gezzars go for each others throats again

+ Reply to Thread