+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree437Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

FORT Fanatic

Re: Dallas (2011 TV series)

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I believe as the story goes Sue Ellen's sister, Kristen has an affair with JR! Gets pregnant has the baby boy. Kristen dies. Bobby buys the baby boy (from Kristen's husband) for Pam (Bobby's wife) who could not have children and who was in a deep depression because of it. Kristen also was the one that shot JR in the 'famous' episode! (IRL) Kristen was played by Bing Crosby's daughter, Mary!

And there you have it, Christopher Ewing is JR's real son!
    Thank you!!! I totally forgot about this. I loved Mary's part and loved the whole, "Who shot JR" plot.

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Christopher is actually JR's son!??!?!?! So that means John Ross and Christopher are brothers?
    bee stung lips and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

As I posted upthread, there was no proof of that from the original series. Kristin claimed her son was JR's to extort money from the Ewings after she went to live in CA and wound up living with a drug dealer, who is probably C's father. Bobby adopted the baby for $25,000 from him when Kristin died because he and Pam couldn't have a child and Pam was very depressed. If in this series, the writers choose to spring the news that C is JR's son, that would be a possibility. If anyone can show something definite from the original series that says C is JR's son, I'd love to see it.

FORT Fogey

Christopher was the son of Jeff Faraday, the man Kristen was living with in CA:
    Christopher Ewing (Character) - Biography

Christopher Ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    Christopher is actually JR's son!??!?!?! So that means John Ross and Christopher are brothers?
    oh yea I was the one who brought it up actually before the show started wondering how they would behave...cause I had foolishly believed that at some point someone would have told one if not both boys the truth...but NOOOOOOOOOOOO ...if we get more seasons I will bet anything that this will play a major storyline

I keep LMAO everytime I think of John Ross trying to out CON JR...JR is only 1 of what I would say is just a handful of characters people love to hate John Ross...you better run fast and do it now he maybe old but you wont outmanuver JR
    mom2 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Unless they decide to completely rewrite history, the boys are not brothers.

I miss the old Dallas too, and even more, Knots Landing. I just recently watched the last two hour show with the Block Party. Sorry I erased it.
    In the summer of 1980 I flew from Toronto to Vancouver. Before leaving I had a special t-shirt made that read SUE ELLEN IS INNOCENT. While waiting for my luggage to come down the chute, I felt a gentle tug on my sleeve. A tiny little old man said "tell me, my dear, who do you think did it?" Can't believe that is already 32 years ago.
    mom2, Florimel, Brooks and 2 others like this.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I have so much hope for this remake! So far, I really like it. Excited for this weeks episode.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Loved the original Dallas and enjoyed the first episode a lot. Thought I'd be very disappointed but wasn't.
    While trying to figure out a few things I had forgotten about all the characters, I found this website that explains most of the characters.
    (I hope it's ok to post a link to another site here)
    The Official Dallas website for the hit warner brothers television show with Larry Hagman as JR Ewing

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I just watched both of last week's episode. Two words... I'M IN!!!
    I loved Dallas back in the day and really enjoyed the current one too. I can't wait for this week's episode
    mom2 and tapper01 like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread