+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

I thought the first two episodes were really, really good and so did my boyfriend. I'm definitely hooked and was in need for a good night time soap.

well you can already see that John Ross is his daddy's son for sure...but that boy needs to wise up if he wants to go against JR ....he better jump back in the guppy pool before the shark (JR) takes him out and show him that he is not ready to play with the sharks
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    I thought the first two episodes were really, really good and so did my boyfriend. I'm definitely hooked and was in need for a good night time soap.
    I've been saying this for a while...we need some good night time soaps. Especially since the networks have killed daytime soaps. If Knots Landing and Falcon Crest came back on, I'd be seriously thrilled.

Watched Dallas ast night and loved, loved, loved it! All the backstabbing, lies, deceit, etc. Can't wait until next week's episode. I'm curious as to how well it did in the ratings.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I DVR'd both hours and watched them last night, but for some reason my DVR cut off the second hour before it ended. Am I correct that Elena is working with both Christopher and John Ross, but neither of them knows that? I wonder who sent her the email ... I'm thinking it was Rebecca or her brother. Wow, I didn't see that coming at all! Love when JR saw that (what's her first name ... pretending to be Del Sol's daughter?) is an impostor. Why would he not tell her father that someone is impersonating his daughter and making business deals in his name? Oh, this is wickedly good! Bring on Cliff Barnes!

FORT Fan

My guess is Sue Ellen wrote the email. It would be a way of compensating for her drunken youth and poor parenting skills: her little boy wants Elena, her little boy will HAVE Elena! Besides, she was too quick to lend Elena money for the old oil leases. Guilt, perhaps?
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    My guess is Sue Ellen wrote the email. It would be a way of compensating for her drunken youth and poor parenting skills: her little boy wants Elena, her little boy will HAVE Elena! Besides, she was too quick to lend Elena money for the old oil leases. Guilt, perhaps?
    Interesting! I was pretty sure it was Rebecca, because she just "happened" to meet Chris in China after he and Elena broke up, and obviously she and her brother have a scheme in the works. Do we even know for sure that the guy who is supposedly her brother (I think his name is Tom) really IS her brother? Could be her boyfriend ... are we going to see them in a liplock soon? It appears that all the main characters except Bobby and Annie (and Christopher?) have an evil side, so there's no way of knowing yet. I didn't think I'd care for this show at all, but I'm already getting hooked.

FORT Fanatic

I was really excited about this show and really wanted to like it, but alas I did not. I trudged through the first episode..and promptly deleted the rest and removed it from the DVR. I just think that the actors who play John Ross and Christopher really overacted. They made it painful for me to watch. Oh well...there are other things on tv that I enjoy.
    Florimel likes this.

FORT Fogey

I almost gave up after watching the first hour, but in the second hour, that's where all the twists and turns started happening, which made it so much more intriguing.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I loved it. I loved it the first time around (altho I was quite young when it was on) and love it now. JR (forgot his real name) was on The View and when Walters asked him why is he doing this after all these years, he replied that his Accountant suggested it. Too funny.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Didn't Pam die in a car wreck/fire? Because sometime after Bobby married April (she later played on that chuck norris show.

I loved it, was great to see the old generation and new. It was a bit fast with many twists, but it will lay out the season great.

Good call about them being Cliff Barnes kids.

Google Dallas and all kinds of interesting facts appear. There is also a site called The Dallas Family Tree, which came very helpful to me since I forgot so much of it. Anyway, when Pam wanted off the show they did have her involved in a bad car crash, but her character did not die but had to go off to be helped medically, and they basically stopped talking about her but left it opened by not having her die. There is talk she may appear later on, probably if the price is right. That is why she wanted written off the show in the first place, she felt she deserved the same pay as JR.

Wow, its been a long time
    Google Dallas and all kinds of interesting facts appear. There is also a site called The Dallas Family Tree, which came very helpful to me since I forgot so much of it. Anyway, when Pam wanted off the show they did have her involved in a bad car crash, but her character did not die but had to go off to be helped medically, and they basically stopped talking about her but left it opened by not having her die. There is talk she may appear later on, probably if the price is right. That is why she wanted written off the show in the first place, she felt she deserved the same pay as JR.

+ Reply to Thread