+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree410Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

oh wow so much in every show

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Watched it and LOVED it. They've done such a good job with updating this great 80's show while still being so incredibly true to what made the original so awesome. The belt buckle was so ridiculous IMO but was so JR hahahahah
    Marlena like you I watched it and loved it, but I had to LOL when you said JR's belt buckle was so ridiculous, but so JR - as I was watching I thought the same thing. JR would have loved it!!!

When I heard they were bringing back one of my favorite shows I wondered if they would be able to update it without losing some of what I loved about the original version. They did just that and then some. I can't say enough good things about this show. I love all the actors and actresses and the way they work so well with the original cast that are still with us. Each week I look forward to this show and the hour just flies by. I can't get enough of this show and hope it stays with us a long, long time.

I wish that Netflix had the original series available online. It would be fun to watch some of what started all this

Ellen I wish they had it available for anyone who has not seen the original series. I know you would love it!!!
    Ellen, Marlena_M, Cootie and 1 others like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

These past two episodes have been off the chain!! I can't believe Elena...what a turncoat she is...I understand her motives, but still. Wait until Christopher and the rest of the Ewing gang find out.

Can't wait for this week's episode!
    jucamer likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

no comments? I haven't watched this weeks show yet. Was looking for some comments

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I dvr'd it last night and have not watched it yet. I got all caught up in this short documentary called Life After Pi and then spent too many hours on the internet researching more info on it. Not how I planned to spend my Monday night because I was really looking forward to Dallas... but... sometimes ya go down one heckuvan interesting rabbit hole!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

John Ross is certainly proving he is his father's son! But I fear that he will be sorry he ever got involved with Emma Ryland! I think that family of hers is crazy--and thats saying a lot on this show! Never thought I'd see Emma's parents uniting to try to save her from herself. Even her father is afraid of her! And why is Emma so nasty to her mother? Anne didnt deserve the hateful remarks Emma threw at her!
    Cootie and bee stung lips like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Lawd, I loves me some John Ross... He is most definitely his father's son. And I agree cablejockey...he will most definitely regret screwing around with Emma.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    biggbaddgirl and jucamer like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Lawd, I loves me some John Ross... He is most definitely his father's son. And I agree cablejockey...he will most definitely regret screwing around with Emma.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    bee stung lips likes this.

I too am loving the John Ross character. I did wonder if Christopher would actually be stupid enough to get in a car with a whole group of rough looking strangers in a foreign country. That move just didn't seem very intelligent to me. It will turn out alright though, being Christopher is the golden boy. I do love the beard on him though.

I'm glad that they aren't focusing so much on Sue Ellen's drinking. I HATE watching her turn into a sloppy drunk. They've been there, done that... move on.

Are they really planning on turning Ryland into a good guy? After all he's done? It can't all be explained away by the fact that he's working with the CIA. And I can't stand Emma. I love what Sue Ellen says to her in the previews: "You remind me of my sister Kristen. She ended up face down in the pool."
    bee stung lips likes this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

No matter what the writers try and do, Rylan will never be a good guy in my book.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread