+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Great show this week as usual. Things are heating up. When's the season finale?

On a side note, has anyone noticed that Josh Henderson, the actor who plays John Ross, actually has two different coloured eyes, a green one and a blue one? I noticed it just last week. The only other person I've ever heard of with two different coloured eyes was David Bowie. Anyway..interesting.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I have never noticed Josh's eyes--interesting observation.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I have never noticed Josh's eyes--interesting observation.
    I know, eh. I just now went and did a search for him and his eyes (lol) and found this (taken from Wikipedia):

He has a condition called heterochromia, meaning his eyes are two different colors; his left eye is green, while his right eye is blue.

Interesting. I'd never even heard of such a thing called heterochromia until just now.

On a side note, has anyone noticed that Josh Henderson, the actor who plays John Ross, actually has two different coloured eyes, a green one and a blue one? I noticed it just last week. The only other person I've ever heard of with two different coloured eyes was David Bowie. Anyway..interesting.
    Jane Seymour also has two different colored eyes.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Jane Seymour also has two different colored eyes.
    For all the year I watched her on Dr Quinn Medicine woman and saw her in interviews I had no idea until you mentioned it just now

Wow what a finale! So much action had me on the edge of my seat. Anyone else start bawling when Bobby explained what happened to JR in the graveyard . And just when I was really starting to really like John Ross He is his old man's son alright!
    cablejockey, Lil Bit and Marlena_M like this.

Last night's show was a roller coaster ride! I had to have kleenex handy when Bobby read that letter, it was heart wrenching. But I did feel a tad sorry for old Cliff Barnes when they hauled him away. I believed him when he said he didnt shoot JR--but was shocked to learn who did! (REally, they have to change that Bum guy's nickname, how do the actors mention him without cracking up?)
    jucamer likes this.

I thought the revelation about JR was rather well done - it also would help explain to those few who didn't know about Hagman's health in real life why he was suddenly sitting down a lot more and toward the end looking thinner and thinner.

And no - I figured John Ross would start being a bit more like his daddy - otherwise we can't have backstabbing and double backstabbings.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.

FORT Fan

I loved the season finale. I, too, felt just a touch sorry for Cliff sitting in that Mexican jail. Buashtray feeling passed quickly!

One question, what was in the case that John Ross looked inside at the very end? (That Emma got from here dad's safe, I think.) Do we know?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I loved the season finale. I, too, felt just a touch sorry for Cliff sitting in that Mexican jail. Buashtray feeling passed quickly!

One question, what was in the case that John Ross looked inside at the very end? (That Emma got from here dad's safe, I think.) Do we know?
    Don't know what happened to what I typed at the beginning of my second sentence, in the previous post. It should say: But the feeling passed quickly.

+ Reply to Thread