+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

I felt bad for Pam--can't remember her other name--after that blast! And even felt a bit sorry for Ryland's mama. Who knows where she is going to be kept and drugged up. Funny that Emma didnt try to do something to save her grandma. I can also see a lot of similarity between Emma and Grandma.
    It was good to see Afton back as mother to Pam. She really hasnt changed much over the years and iits nice to see old characters brought back. Someone I didnt recognize at all until someone mentioned he was on the show last night, was Lee Majors playing an old love interest of Sue Ellens! I thought he looked so familiar and was wracking my brains trying to think, who is he! Heres a link to a news story about Lee getting this spot on the show thru Larry Hagman.
    'Dallas': Lee Majors Heads to South Fork With Help From Larry Hagman - The Hollywood Reporter
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I must agree that it is so good to see the old characters appearing on the show. Gives things a touch of nostalgia. Lots of subplots developing between different characters. That Ryland is really some piece of work, and don't even get me started on Cliff Barnes...

Such a sad and poignant ending to this week's show...
    Cootie and jucamer like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'm usually pretty good at these soapy type plots but I do have a question.

Is Judith Light's character really afraid of her son and has she truly been wary of him for years or was that just a ploy to get her granddaughter to go against him? I saw that he, in fact, did push her down the stairs but I'm confused. Thanks.

I think that she was trying to manipulate Emma and that she wasn't really afraid of him, although it appears that maybe she should have been. Ryland has been under his mothers thumb for his whole life and she has finally pushed him too far. I'm finding it hard to feel much sympathy for her though.
    Cootie and jucamer like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Good show this week. Things are heating up with the whole Harris Ryland / Ewing fued. He really is some piece of work, this guy...a real slime ball.

DON'T FORGET A TWO HOUR DALLAS THIS COMING MONDAY NIGHT, APRIL 8th!!!!!
    8-10pm
    KAREN

Dallas (2012 TV series)

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    DON'T FORGET A TWO HOUR DALLAS THIS COMING MONDAY NIGHT, APRIL 8th!!!!!
    8-10pm
    Really? Can't wait...thanks!

I've always loved it when the Ewings band together against a common enemy, so I'm really looking forward to the upcoming shows.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Great couple of episodes tonight - I can't wait to see Cliff's face when he finds out Pam married John Ross This season has been even better than the first - they have such great writers - next week's finale should be awesome.

Well, they've done it again. I remember 30 years ago, sitting on the edge of my seat and thinking I can't wait another whole week to see what happens on Dallas. Last season the show didn't really grab me, but this season sure has. My only regret is that JR won't be around to see Cliff take his much needed fall.
    Ellen, cablejockey and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread