+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

I thought I had read that he had shot about 6 eposides.
    jucamer likes this.

I already have my hankie ready for JR's funeral. They said that many former cast members would be there. It just won't be the same Dallas for me with out Larry Hagman

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Looking forward to getting my Dallas fix...I've missed it thoroughly this pass number of months.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Looking forward to it, but can't imagine the show without JR. They need to bring back the other brother and make him a villain for Bobby to play off of. Wonder if the show will continue past this season without Larry Hagman.

Gary would not work as a villan on Dallas, they spent so much time developing him not wanting to be around the vile JR

FORT Fogey

Maybe they could write him in as wanting to come back after JR is gone and fighting for his share of the Ewing money. Or who knows what's in JR's will?

I'm all for writing in the brother to cause some conflicts...but Gary is even more passive than Bobby.
    Hopefully they won't bring Joan Van Ark back also....that lady has done some strange stuff to her face.
    Cootie and jucamer like this.

FORT Newbie

In case some want to get a Mr. Hagman fix prior to the show starting up again.
    Larry Hagman had filmed a segment for the CBS show "I get that a lot" it is airing tonight at 8/7c.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm all for writing in the brother to cause some conflicts...but Gary is even more passive than Bobby.
    Hopefully they won't bring Joan Van Ark back also....that lady has done some strange stuff to her face.
    If I wanted to write Gary back in as an antagonist to Bobby, I'd have him inheriting a large enough share of Ewing Oil to tempt him back, while for years he's been down and out .... perhaps having failed at establishing his own business, so he now sees this as a chance to be successful again. Maybe JR's will specifies that to claim his inheritance, he HAS to come back to work at Ewing Oil, and he and Bobby don't see eye to eye about how to lead the business ... perhaps Bobby resents Gary's interference because he hasn't been around. Jon Ross could be irritated, too, at not inheriting all of his father's money and status in the company. Oh well, it's probably a moot point, as the return of Gary could not be on the writers' radar at all! What about ... eek, I'm forgetting his name ... Lucy's husband? He was Jock's son, right?
    Cootie likes this.

Oh my goodness, it is good already. They also addressed JR/ Larry Hagman dying at the very first. So good.

+ Reply to Thread