+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

FORT Fanatic

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Now that was a great season finale. It almost feels like this whole season has been a prequel to next season's premier of the new generation of Ewings. Now everybody is in place and ready to go head-to-head, or toe-to-toe, whatever it takes. The music at the end was awesome.

I'm still flummoxed about Sue Ellen running for governor. I mean, reallyyyyyy?

I wonder what Ms. Barnes' first name is?
    This entire season, and especially the finale tonight, was ALMOST up there with Who Shot JR? I admit I had reservations when I heard they were doing this show, but the writers and producers have done an awesome job. I can't wait for Jan to tune in again!!!!!!

So So So Good!!!!!

At first I was warmed to see the old characters still doing well in their 70s.....They still have GOT IT.

The age differences between their kids and the old characters was throwing me off some. But I guess I can ignore it now that I have sunk into the plots.

It was too dark at first. But the light as shown in. The horrible brother guy is offed and now we know who Rebecca really is.
    OceanView likes this.
    You can do it!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Am I the only one thinking Rebecca and her brother are possibly the kids of Cliff Barnes? I don't buy the dead parent story.
    MsDiva2007... YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Can't say I'll miss Tommy as the actor did zip, zilch, nada for me but I'm interested in Cliff's daughter (the apparent "mastermind" of Rebecca & Tommy) and how it all really came together. Next season is gonna be AWESOME.

Love, Love, LOVED the season finale!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

DANG! What an awesome finale...from start to finish. Just when I thought I had everything figured out, I was fooled again. So many twists, turns, lying, murder, backstabbing etc. I soooo didn't see that coming with "Rebecca"...I mean, Cliff Barnes daughter? Really? Now THIS is the type of show I've been yearning to see on television again for years and years. Best television move in a long time was bringing this show back...THANK GOD

I can barely wait until next season!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Just watched the finale of Dallas and I was very entertained. Did not expect Rebecca, or whatever her name really is, to be the daughter of Cliff Barnes. Genius move!!! Kudos to the producers and writers of this show.

I began watching Dallas for the heck of it, probably to reminisce a bit, but it has totally captured my attention and I cannot wait until January. The new and old characters are so perfectly integrated with one another that I'm shocked. No backburnering the cast from the 70s in favor of the younger and more hip actors. Very cool!!! Too bad January is so far off!

Just must say I LOVE Josh Henderson. He plays John Ross to a tee. He and Larry Hageman are outstanding!!!
    bee stung lips and tapper01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post

Just must say I LOVE Josh Henderson. He plays John Ross to a tee. He and Larry Hageman are outstanding!!!
    Oh, I am sooo with you on that one! The two of them are chock-full of evil-goodness...lol
    tapper01 likes this.

Oh my, so I am a day late and a few dollars short but due to a crazy travel schedule I just finally watched the FINALE on ON DEMAND!

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!!

BRING ON SEASON TWO!!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh my, so I am a day late and a few dollars short but due to a crazy travel schedule I just finally watched the FINALE on ON DEMAND!

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!!

BRING ON SEASON TWO!!!!
    Wasn't that something else? I'm seriously going through Dallas withdrawals here. Season 2 can't get here fast enough.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    wasn't that something else? I'm seriously going through dallas withdrawals here. Season 2 can't get here fast enough.
    I totally agree!!!!!
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Article with an update on TNT's Dallas in light of Larry Hagman's death...

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread