+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree464Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Re: Dallas (2011 TV series)

I can't wait for this! I absolutely LOVED Dallas. I can even remember where I was when we found out who shot JR

I would love to see a resurgence of night time good drama shows and less of crappy reality crud. I love Big Brother and The Voice but hate crap like jersey shore and house wives of bla bla bla. I want Real drama with lines and plots.

I would love it if they brought back some nighttime soaps, like Dallas.
    Those were fun times when I used to look forward to who shot JR, what went on in Knot's Landing and Falcon Crest.
    I remember how my hubby and I had just gotten married and it wasn't long before he was an avid watcher too!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Of the upcoming fall line up, this show (and the Playboy one) are about the only shows I'm looking forward to. Can't wait for Dallas. I have such fond memories of stashing up with goodies after school on Friday nights so that I could pig out on junk food while watching Dallas while babysitting for the neighbours. The days prior to DVD players, DVRs PVRs, Internet, facebook, Blackberrys, iPhones and the like. Ahhh...those were the days
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Of the upcoming fall line up, this show (and the Playboy one) are about the only shows I'm looking forward to. Can't wait for Dallas. I have such fond memories of stashing up with goodies after school on Friday nights so that I could pig out on junk food while watching Dallas while babysitting for the neighbours. The days prior to DVD players, DVRs PVRs, Internet, facebook, Blackberrys, iPhones and the like. Ahhh...those were the days
    I was about 8 when Dallas started so I wsn't allowed to watch it but I do remember walking through the mall and seeing a huge booth with all their pictures on it and with WHO SHOT JR ON IT...it was a contest run by a local tv station

sadly we have DVD players, DVRs PVRs, Internet, facebook, Blackberrys, iPhones so I hope they get the ratings they want cause if they don't its bye bye Dallas..lol

I expect the first couple of episodes to do really well just from curiosty especially from the ones that were hooked on the original series

but I am gonna make a guess...that John Ross will be the goody goody and Chris will be the new JR..of course they are both JR's children
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

That would be a great twist BFF

Here's a preview of the show.. coming in the summer of 2012. A long wait, but it looks really promising.

TNT's First Dallas Video Teaser Is Here - TVLine

starting to see a lOT of previews. This will be so awesome~

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Not sure how I feel about it yet. I can remember watching the original and having a crush on Patrick Duffy. It is good to see so many of the originals, but I have to wonder how much screen time they'll have. Probably not much more than a few minutes, coming in occasionally to stir the pot and piss everybody off.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Jesse Spencer does nothing for me. And he sounds about as Texan as Joan Rivers.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

JR for President!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread