+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree397Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

FORT Fanatic

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Supposedly, Pam Ewing, after returning to Dallas, following a lot of plastic surgery due to excessive burns in the car crash, was terminally ill with some disease.
    But tv shows, and especially Dallas, has no problem with bring people back from the dead so the storyline could be changed if Victoria wanted to come back. But she would look entirely different and that's why when she did return, it was another actress who portrayed her. But another issue that the writers could manipulate to include her.
    I hope that character comes back, whether Victoria plays it or not.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Does anyone know the 'back story' on the NECKLACE that Anne received from her ex?

Also, why was Rebecca's nose bleeding? What does that have to do with being pregnant?

I am absolutely LOVING everything DALLAS!!!
    I wasn't sure at first seeing Ann (can't remember her real name) with Bobby would work for me, but it REALLY does. I don't think of her on Desperate Housewives anymore. Love their chemistry.
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Fogey

I just watched the last episode, and I don't get why John Ross is being accused of fleeing the scene of a crime. I saw the way those two bystanders outside the hotel looked at him, so I guess they reported him to the police. But why? He was just someone leaving the hotel and stopping to gawk at a woman who had obviously fallen from a balcony and been killed, before getting in his car and leaving. Wouldn't anyone who was leaving the hotel at that point in time have done the same? Why is that so suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I just watched the last episode, and I don't get why John Ross is being accused of fleeing the scene of a crime. I saw the way those two bystanders outside the hotel looked at him, so I guess they reported him to the police. But why? He was just someone leaving the hotel and stopping to gawk at a woman who had obviously fallen from a balcony and been killed, before getting in his car and leaving. Wouldn't anyone who was leaving the hotel at that point in time have done the same? Why is that so suspicious?
    Actually John Ross bumped into that couple as he got off the elevator on the same floor where Marta was. John Ross was in a hurry to find Marta and rudely walk just about into them in a big hurry. They gave him a "look" as he hurried passed them as he attempted to find Marta's room. THEN we see them again outside the hotel. They probably knew Marta was on their floor and they definitely knew John Ross was on their floor (having seen him earlier).
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Thank you, momrek06. I don't know how I missed that!
    momrek06 likes this.

I love that someone interviewed the head of the makeup department about Larry Hagman's eyebrows:
    'Dallas': Larry Hagman's eyebrows explained | Inside TV | EW.com
    cablejockey and OceanView like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I love that someone interviewed the head of the makeup department about Larry Hagman's eyebrows:
    ... and, I've recently discovered, they [Larry Hagman's eyebrows] have their own Facebook page!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the link, Critical (doesn't Larry look delightfully devilish in that picture!), and the reference to the Facebook page, Ellen! I think it's funny that the makeup person is allowed to trim only ONE hair! Josh Henderson (John Ross) was on Kelly's show this morning and was very complimentary about Larry Hagman. I didn't know that Josh and Jesse Metcalf (Christopher) had been the two finalists for the role of the gardener/Gabby's lover on Desperate Housewives. Josh said he wasn't chosen because he had too much of a baby face at the time.
    OceanView likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Thanks for the link, Critical (doesn't Larry look delightfully devilish in that picture!), and the reference to the Facebook page, Ellen! I think it's funny that the makeup person is allowed to trim only ONE hair! Josh Henderson (John Ross) was on Kelly's show this morning and was very complimentary about Larry Hagman. I didn't know that Josh and Jesse Metcalf (Christopher) had been the two finalists for the role of the gardener/Gabby's lover on Desperate Housewives. Josh said he wasn't chosen because he had too much of a baby face at the time.
    Oh very interesting. (Altho, personally, I find Metcalf way more sexy.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Awww, he likes his crazy little batwings.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread