+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Julie Gonzalo's always had that scar. I guess I'm used to it, so I never even notice it now

Jordana Brewster used to be so cute and not she looks like Skeletor. Her face, in particular, looks horrible. She'd be so much prettier if she was about 10-20 pounds heavier....although then there would be people who would tell her she needs to lose weight

I've never liked Jesse Metcalfe, but I find myself rooting for Christopher over John Ross. I always did prefer Bobby over JR, even though I do enjoy JR's evilness.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I found John Ross and his father so odd--it looks as if the boy did not see much of his father over the years as he was so easily fooled by the old man! But the son is very much like his father stopping at nothing to get what he wants.
    Also I noticed that on the patio at Southfork, they still have those yellow and white awnings, just like in the old days! Nice touch.
    I love how many outdoor scenes we see on the ranch, it makes it feel like we are really there.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Julie Gonzalo's always had that scar. I guess I'm used to it, so I never even notice it now

Jordana Brewster used to be so cute and not she looks like Skeletor.
    OMG, I've been saying this every since the show came on. She looks just like Skeletor. Good Lord!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I can't get past JR's eyebrows. I keep waiting for them to start flapping and for JR to take flight around the room.
    LOL! I was looking at his eyebrows this week and realized they remind me very much of a handlebar mustache. Handlebar brows in this case I guess!
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I can't get past JR's eyebrows. I keep waiting for them to start flapping and for JR to take flight around the room.
    Larry Hagman's eyebrows need their own billing as a separate character on the credits.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    LOL! I was looking at his eyebrows this week and realized they remind me very much of a handlebar mustache. Handlebar brows in this case I guess!
    They make him look like the Grinch!
    bee stung lips likes this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I see his brows as mini horns.. and in an odd way see it as fitting for the evil inside lol. I still love me some Larry Hagman.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    They make him look like the Grinch!
    Well... he is kinda like the Grinch prior to the end of that story - his heart at times can be three times small.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I see his brows as mini horns.. and in an odd way see it as fitting for the evil inside lol. I still love me some Larry Hagman.
    We are of like minds (see my post 104) The makeup people must have fun with those eyebrows!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    We are of like minds (see my post 104) The makeup people must have fun with those eyebrows!
    An image of someone from the hair styling team curling Larry's brows outward and then spraying them with hairspray to make them hold that way, just flashed in my mind.
    Cootie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread