+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree373Likes

Thread: Dallas (2012 TV series)

FORT Fanatic Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion

Re: Dallas (2012 TV series)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I think Rebecca and Tommy are related to Cliff Barnes some way. They may be his kids I am guessing or grandkids,lol
    I've been thinking that as well. Especially after I read the stuff upthread from Wikipedia that AlwaysVeg posted, and was reminded Cliff and Pam's mothers name was Rebecca as well.
    MsDiva2007 and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    I've been thinking that as well. Especially after I read the stuff upthread from Wikipedia that AlwaysVeg posted, and was reminded Cliff and Pam's mothers name was Rebecca as well.
    Aha! The plot thickens. I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but did I read here that Rebecca was the one who had sent the email to Elena? Toldja so!
    cablejockey likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Didn't get to watch it last night, but I soooooooo can't wait to watch this tonight! Will report back!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    This show has me sooooo confused lol and I love that. Most shows are so easy to figure out and that gets boring fast. I think they are somehow connected to Cliff. There was an odd moment with Rebecca and Cliff when they first met, it just felt weird and I credit the actor playing Cliff for that, he's great.

How many plots do they have going on at once? I need a score card! I'm curious to find out how the sex tape plays into this and really? A sex tape? So what! That's nothing in this day and age. So I just don't get that and somebody needs to go ahead and shoot that lawyer. Maybe Ann can do it, I'm getting annoyed by his constant threats.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

The way I remember it is when Kristin died, Jeff Faraday extorted money from Bobby by telling him that the boy was J.R.'s son. Bobby was bringing the baby home to confront J.R. with the information that he had another son and when he walked in, Pam saw him with the baby and assumed that he had gotten the baby for her. He couldn't bring himself to tell her any different. I don't really remember if it was actually proven that Christopher is J.R.'s son or not, but I'm sure that little tidbit will be brought out eventually if this show continues.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

It was fun seeing Cliff Barnes again. Its great having a soap to watch again!
    mountaingirl70 and tapper01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I think Rebecca and Tommy are related to Cliff Barnes some way. They may be his kids I am guessing or grandkids,lol
    Wasn't Rebecca Cliff & Pam's mother's name???

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm just getting into it, but the FB page for the show is pretty detailed and kinda a great time waster. It's "written" by JR and the timeline goes all the way back to 1978. Dallas | Facebook
    tapper01 likes this.

FORT Fan

At one point I thought "Why is Patrick Jane on my screen? Must be a long commercial." Then I looked at the clock and realized the Dallas hour was over and the Mentalist had started. Last time that happened was . . . probably around 1982 when I was hooked on the original Dallas! I remember the show always seemed about 20 minutes long. Now that's good TV!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Wasn't Rebecca Cliff & Pam's mother's name???
    Yes, that was pointed out upthread.

+ Reply to Thread