+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Joy Behar Show

FORT Fogey

The Joy Behar Show

I think this show warrants a thread of it's own as we seem to be talking about it in The View thread.

Malcom McDowell is hysterical! I had never seen him interviewed before. I love the guy.

Re: The Joy Behar Show

Yes, he was funny! I didn't see all of the show, but what I saw of him I found charming. Of course, I love to hear English gentlemen talk. It's a thing I have. LOL

Did you see Donny and Marie on there a week or so ago? It was very funny. Donny and Joy really hit it off.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes, he was funny! I didn't see all of the show, but what I saw of him I found charming. Of course, I love to hear English gentlemen talk. It's a thing I have. LOL

Did you see Donny and Marie on there a week or so ago? It was very funny. Donny and Joy really hit it off.
    Yes I did. Joy clicked with them both. I was never a fan of theirs so I knew little about them until Marie was on DWTS. I adore them!

I DVR Joy and watch all of her shows. There have only been a few times that I FF through a segment that does not interest me. She chooses good subjects and interesting guests.

Same here. Joy's show started out rough, but she has really grown as a host IMO. I think she's doing a good job overall. She gets some great guests too.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I agree. I tape Joy's show every night and watch most segments. I really enjoy the fact that she mixes it up between news events, entertainment topics and celebrity interviews --- and she's clever and funny enough to really make it all enjoyable and interesting! I'm not sure I always agree with her choice of people on the "panel" --- but I guess that's all part of the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Same here. Joy's show started out rough, but she has really grown as a host IMO. I think she's doing a good job overall. She gets some great guests too.
    I agree Debb. I really like Joy's show and her wit. She's pretty much the only person on the View that I can tolerate listening to so I'm happy she has her own show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    I agree Debb. I really like Joy's show and her wit. She's pretty much the only person on the View that I can tolerate listening to so I'm happy she has her own show.
    Totally agree. I adore this woman. Genuine, bright and quick. Love her.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

robin williams was HILARIOUS the other night ... omg i was laughing so hard!

FORT Fogey

I like her reviews of the Casey Anthony trial. She cuts to the chase and has good expert guests. Trying to get a quick update with the key points is difficult on other shows. I don't care for Dr Drew but he has been doing a good job with this trial, as well. HLN labors everything and is annoying to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I like her reviews of the Casey Anthony trial. She cuts to the chase and has good expert guests. Trying to get a quick update with the key points is difficult on other shows. I don't care for Dr Drew but he has been doing a good job with this trial, as well. HLN labors everything and is annoying to watch.
    I think Joy's coverage of the Anthony trial is better than Dr. Drew's. I don't care for Dr. Drew's so called experts. They seem to be coming out of left field. They don't seem to know much about the details of the case and they don't strike me as people with much experience. I also keep hearing the same thing. If I hear DR. Drew say how confused he is or how he can't believe what he's seeing in this case, I'll scream. I think DR. Drew needs to really spend a full two days reading everything about this case, including watching video of Nancy Grace's expert witnesses and then get him some different expert guest. Then I think they might be able to offer some intellgent conversation about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast