+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Joy Behar Show

FORT Fogey

Re: The Joy Behar Show

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think Joy's coverage of the Anthony trial is better than Dr. Drew's. I don't care for Dr. Drew's so called experts. They seem to be coming out of left field. They don't seem to know much about the details of the case and they don't strike me as people with much experience. I also keep hearing the same thing. If I hear DR. Drew say how confused he is or how he can't believe what he's seeing in this case, I'll scream. I think DR. Drew needs to really spend a full two days reading everything about this case, including watching video of Nancy Grace's expert witnesses and then get him some different expert guest. Then I think they might be able to offer some intellgent conversation about it.
    Very funny. I came here to retract my praise of Dr Drew after watching last night! Taking the position of a "confused juror" is nonsense.

I was a juror on a murder case and the way the experts are talking about the jurors is irritating. They are not of one mind, nor do they think any differently than any of us watching. They view them as less intelligent or less savvy than "us." What is up with that? That jury is not swayed by Casey's tears! They see the situation clearly. Their hands will likely be tied when it comes to a conviction but they see it all clearly. And to think they are totally in the dark about this case because they live in Pinellas county is nuts too. I live in FL now but was very aware of this case when I lived in MA! If they really, truely have never heard of this case, it doesnt matter. They get the picture!

Hey Shoepie,
    I think Dr. Drew must have gotten your memo. I think his show is improving. He has gotten some more guests and I think they doing better. I guess it took him a litte time to get up to speed on it.

I just love Joy. Did you see the Duggars on last week? Joy told Michelle, the mother that she looked very perky to have breast fed 19 kids!!!!!!! I cracked up. Her husband was dumbfounded and Michelle just thanked her and said she was sweet! LOL THen Joy tells hubby he needs to knock it off after 19 kids! LOL I just cracked up. I loved it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Hey Shoepie,
    I think Dr. Drew must have gotten your memo. I think his show is improving. He has gotten some more guests and I think they doing better. I guess it took him a litte time to get up to speed on it.

I just love Joy. Did you see the Duggars on last week? Joy told Michelle, the mother that she looked very perky to have breast fed 19 kids!!!!!!! I cracked up. Her husband was dumbfounded and Michelle just thanked her and said she was sweet! LOL THen Joy tells hubby he needs to knock it off after 19 kids! LOL I just cracked up. I loved it.
    Yes, I watch her every night. I adore her. Wit is my heart hook. She is the bomb.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12