+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Falling Skies (TNT)

Re: Falling Skies (TNT)

Little bit behind my viewing this season, am about halfway through episode 1...Matt paralyzed...Karen the new warlord (interesting twist). Berserker leader thoroughly pissed that Tom in the President and leading the fighting forces.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

OK, finished episode one. What a big gun you have Tom?

Pope still being an ass.

Hal having sex with two blondes, one during the day and one while sleeping and he is the mole. What a super over achiever. Won't dad be proud.

Wasn't Hal's sex scene with Karen reminiscent of Cylon sex ala the rebooted Battlestar Galactica???

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh dang, forgot to look for it this week... will have to see if there is a rerun. OnDemand doesn't seem to have TNT.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Oh dang, forgot to look for it this week... will have to see if there is a rerun. OnDemand doesn't seem to have TNT.
    Well TNT does repeat but I do have Comcast and On Demand and that is how I watched it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Well TNT does repeat but I do have Comcast and On Demand and that is how I watched it.
    Hmm I'll have to look at on demand more closely--thanks!

Really enjoying the new season so far. I am curious to see where they go with creepy baby and the sleepwalker.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Finished episode 2 - Collateral Damage which is also part 2 of the season 3 premiere.

Collateral Damage interesting title it can apply to so many things, the weird looking harnessed kids. Is that because of the radiation or possibly what the harness is transforming them into? Why is Karen not being transformed? The harnessed kids that are dying from radiation poisoning. Tom's relationship with Matt. Hal being a mole and semi paralyzed. Lars, Maggie's friend who is dying. The loss of all the soldiers used as a diversion in the attack on the nuclear reactor.

For as much as Pope complains what alternative plan has he come up with?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Don't give much for Cochise's chances without Tom around to testify he's a good guy. Was Tom's new baby Alexis not conceived in the normal way? How did other DNA get in her?

Done with episode 3 - Badlands

Humans fighting humans. OMG how horrible. Like we don't do that on a daily basis. Well so much for my snark. Nice to see Matt help take care of Grace. The kid is growing up both physically and as his character. Poor Anne her own kid is gaslighting her. Wonder why Alexis only goes whoo whoo when no one else is around? Liked the Liberty Tree scene as well as the Hal realizing he is the mole or is he really?

Oh, nice to know the "real" president is now rearing up his head after hiding in his bunker for the last 2 years. Does he even exist?

This show is getting better and better. It's full of action and tension and I just love it. When it ends, I wish for more. Really, this is how you write a show - questions get asked, then they get answered just as new questions come up. Nothing is dragged out to infinity.

This whole thing with the "real" President is so weird. I just don't know what to think of it. How did the Ashveni (sp?) find where they were and did they really think that aircraft was the way to escape them? Or - are they working with the Ashveni and this was a way to flush Tom and Cochise? When they all left in the planes - there was a scene where you see out the cockpit of Tom's plane ahead of them and it looked to me like the shots hit another plane. Was that the president's plane?

And poor Ann - at first I was thinking what a stupid thing to do but then I thought it was normal. A stressed new mother, likely suffering from some PPS, confirming her suspicions about her baby - her first thought was likely to run and save her. With Tom missing and unable to marshall the forces to find her, she is going to be in major trouble. Could she be killed off? All that mushy dialogue between her and Tom made me worry it was final goodbyes.

Hal - OMG! The whole mirror/second personality thing - what was that? The look on his face after sleeping with Maggie was so diabolical. And now he's revealed himself to Ann.

Aiiiiiii - so.much.happening. I want the next episode like NOW!!!!!!

PWS - The only thing I could think of was that one scene in the finale of last season where they were all captured in those vine/tentacle things at the alien powerstation. The scene where Karen revealed to Tom that Ann was pregnant. Maybe they did something to her then.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread