+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Falling Skies (TNT)

Re: Falling Skies (TNT)

Spelling alert! - It's Espheni. aka "fish heads" <- Popeism?

Still working on Cochise's race name - aka "bubble heads" (another Popeism)
    As an aside - I thought it was cool to hear him introduce himself with his full name. Thus far, we'd only heard him called Cochise.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks for the tentacle hint, Mia-- I've missed a lot, so really had no idea what the options were.

Bearcata and Mia - You are so much better at remembering plot details than I am. I thought this episode was fantastic. So many plot lines and so many ways it could go.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Episode 4 - At All Costs

Yeap, Hal has got the creepy smile. Did anyone see Baby Alexis do the same thing after she told Mommy she loves her? Ick! Another creepy smile. And that thing the one girl and Hal did , standing with their heads tilted, bodies swaying and creepy smilies.

Nice to hear Cochise's real name. He has a powerful voice and stage presence and the actor playing the part is doing it in full body makeup.

Liked the Ben and Denni story arc...what was with them both wearing glasses and doing astronomy?

Liked the Ben and Matt bonding moment and talking about how their dad probably never picked up any girls in college. Hey, there are nerd girls in college who would go ga ga over the Professor quoting famous historical figures.

Not that impressed with the President and how they treated Cochise.

Really, another Tom and Pope bashing each other over the heads while trekking out of the wilderness. Haven't we all seen enough of that? Can't Pope get over his total jealously of Tom Mason?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Cant wait till 10pm! Love this show!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

You know the more I think about it the more I think that the reason Pope is so jealous of Tom is that he wants to BE Tom.

This show has just been picked up for season 4.
    JLuvs and MiaT2 like this.

I wonder how long Maggie will keep silent...I am afraid for the skitter spies. Hope Ben keeps his mouth shut about who they are and where they are located.

Nice to see that Pope is partly jealous of Tom because of his relationship with his kids.

Alright - who floved the scene with Weaver and Pope in the bar????? I know I did!!! But - I think I'd like to see Pope be more than just a complainer. I guess he fills the role of the anti-establishment. But he's smart and a good fighter and could be more than just the ex-con bar owner (speaking of which -where exactly are they getting their stock from???) I wonder what his response is going to be when he finds out what his personal nemesis has done.

I'm glad we sort of wrapped up the Evil Hal line. Major props to Tom for making a nearly impossible decision to go with the skitter tech to remove the bug.

So - my DH has stated that he thinks Peralta is the mole. It's pretty compelling and once he mentioned it, I couldn't stop seeing it. We even talked about when that guy was shot and the map photos were taken, you only saw a gloved hand. Could be to disguise a female with a dark skin tone. Tom wasn't even gone or even officially missing before she started snooping through his office, making up lies to the doctor, and making calls about who could go searching for Anne and why. So, if it turns out to be her, you heard it here first!

So, I couldn't figure out why Maggie wasn't going with them to find Ann. And also, was Matt with them when they rode out?

And finally, I wasn't expecting that twist at the end. But I like it.
    Women are Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Alright - who floved the scene with Weaver and Pope in the bar????? I know I did!!! But - I think I'd like to see Pope be more than just a complainer. I guess he fills the role of the anti-establishment. But he's smart and a good fighter and could be more than just the ex-con bar owner (speaking of which -where exactly are they getting their stock from???) I wonder what his response is going to be when he finds out what his personal nemesis has done.

I'm glad we sort of wrapped up the Evil Hal line. Major props to Tom for making a nearly impossible decision to go with the skitter tech to remove the bug.

So - my DH has stated that he thinks Peralta is the mole. It's pretty compelling and once he mentioned it, I couldn't stop seeing it. We even talked about when that guy was shot and the map photos were taken, you only saw a gloved hand. Could be to disguise a female with a dark skin tone. Tom wasn't even gone or even officially missing before she started snooping through his office, making up lies to the doctor, and making calls about who could go searching for Anne and why. So, if it turns out to be her, you heard it here first!
    Wouldn't be surprised.

So, I couldn't figure out why Maggie wasn't going with them to find Ann. And also, was Matt with them when they rode out?
    Yes, Matt was with the rest of the Masons. I am thinking this was a family search and rescue and Maggie and Colonel Weaver as part of the 2nd Mass are under orders from the new president. 'Sides it was cool to see the warrior family ride away. Anyone liking Matt's faux hawk hairstyle. I hated Ben the first season but he really grew as an actor and physically I really prefer him over Hal. I also see Matt physically growing this year and the writers are giving him a lot more to do and you can see him turning into a kid soldier before our eyes.

And finally, I wasn't expecting that twist at the end. But I like it.
    With the new president being sworn in???

+ Reply to Thread