+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011-2012 Television Season

Re: 2011-2012 Television Season

The final "big" network unveiled.

The CW 2011 FALL SEASON (New shows are in CAPS)

MONDAY
    8 pm Gossip Girl
    9 pm HART OF DIXIE

TUESDAY
    8 pm 90210 [new day/time slot]
    9 pm RINGER

WEDNESDAY
    8 pm H8R
    9 pm America’s Next Top Model

THURSDAY
    8 pm The Vampire Diaries
    9 pm THE SECRET CIRCLE

FRIDAY
    8 pm Nikita [new day/time slot]
    9 pm Supernatural [new time slot]

Midseason: One Tree Hill and the new reality series The Frame and Re-Modeled.

NOT RETURNING FOR THE 2011-12 TV SEASON: Hellcats and Shedding for the Wedding

Source: The CW's Fall Schedule: Sarah Michelle Gellar Back on Tuesdays, Nikita Makes Move

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Let me just say how pissed I am that Hellcats and Detroit 187 are not coming back.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm not happy about Hellcats either, combatcutie. I liked that show a lot - it was my guilty pleasure.

I will say that I'm thrilled the CW picked up Sarah Michelle Gellar's new show, Ringer, which was originally being done for CBS. She's been away from TV for way too long. Not so thrilled with the time slot, but I'll take it! At least they moved The Good Wife, which it would have been up against here, since we have early CBS prime time.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I, too, am super bummed about Hellcats not coming back! I really liked it (for what it was). It was a fun, guilt free escape!

FORT Fogey

Hope the change to Saturday night finally sinks Rules of Engagement. I don't know how that show has stayed on the air this long. Can't stand watching it for even five minutes (not that I try anymore).

CCL

How is One Tree Hill still on the air?
    I don't really know anything yet about the new shows so will reserve judgment. Except I will definitely watch Broke Girls as it has the awesome Kat Dennings as the star.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

So bummed about The Chicago Code not coming back - we loved it.

With a bunch of my favorite shows either now canceled or ended, I'm hoping Sarah Michelle will pull through for me. SOO excited for her to come back - and her show sounds like it could be another action one. ((fingers crossed))
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

I dont want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy. - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123