+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Breaking In- Fox

Re: Breaking In- Fox

the boyfriend dude (can't remember his name needs to be canned)
    Disagree wholeheartedly. Love the comedy stylings of Michael Rosenbaum. After Slater, he was the biggest draw on the show for me.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Premiere is tonight!!!! I must not have been watching enough FOX lately because tonight was the first promo I'd heard for it. Here's hoping the New Girl lead-in helps.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

I'll be watching for sure.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Megan Mullaly wasn't awful but they made Oz a little too warm-n-fuzzy for me. IMO Oz does NOT care about his employees, he does NOT go out for drinks with them, and he does NOT do the Reservoir Dogs slo-mo walk with them!!!!!

Plenty of quotable 1-liners though - one of my favorite things about this show! And the part where the ball exploded had my DH and I howling.
    Duxxy likes this.
    Women are Angels.

I agree about Oz. He's not supposed to be so nice to his employees. Even if he does care he would never show it like that last season.

I hope it builds up quickly. The one liners are great but they need support.

I think he does care about his employees, always has, and they about him, but none of them will ever show it openly, especially Oz. What he will not do is show that he has a heart buried in there. They all came to each other's aid when the chips were really down. I think Megan's character and her assistant are there to provide the impetus for them to come together when it counts, to provide a common enemy as it were. Just my opinion, of course.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Yes, you guys, I agree. I will retract my comment about him not caring. It's not that he doesn't care, it's that he doesn't show he cares nor lets anyone there's a heart in there.
    Women are Angels.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

To me Oz has always been that Tough-Love-Brotherly type to them I love the dynamic they have... not sure how i feel about Megan in that mix now. I have always been a fan of hers but on here, at least right now, i think she just too much for the mix.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Yes, you guys, I agree. I will retract my comment about him not caring. It's not that he doesn't care, it's that he doesn't show he cares nor lets anyone there's a heart in there.
    And even last season when he did have those moments of caring his team never knew. It was all behind the scenes.

Oh I had just assumed this was gong to sitcom heaven. I liked it. I will have to see if it is on demand.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast