+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kennedys

Kennedys

I thought the beginning of this series was really well done, what was the controversary?..I thought I learned some new things about the family, but hard to know if there is truth in the details or not...I like the acting, the accents are a little hard to take though....
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

Re: Kennedys

Which network was it on? I wanted to see it, but never saw where to catch it.

Reelz, on April 9th episodes 1-6 back to back, April 11 episodes 7-8. I plan on taping and then watching all 8 episodes.
    It is showing other times too. They are airing episode in which the cast, directors etc. talk about filming.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Reelz, on April 9th episodes 1-6 back to back, April 11 episodes 7-8. I plan on taping and then watching all 8 episodes.
    It is showing other times too. They are airing episode in which the cast, directors etc. talk about filming.
    Great! My DVR is now working and I'm having so much fun recording things I really want to see, but can't at the time.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by tucrows View Post
    I thought the beginning of this series was really well done, what was the controversary?..I thought I learned some new things about the family, but hard to know if there is truth in the details or not...I like the acting, the accents are a little hard to take though....
    Canadian media reported at the time that family members were especially upset at the script's portrayal of the former president as a philanderer, and of his father Joe as power hungry.
    Katie Holmes' controversial Kennedy mini-series finally gets picked up by another network | Mail Online
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by tucrows View Post
    Initially, it was said that the Kennedy family did not like this series because it would reveal embarrassing facts about the family, later on it was said that the show was so bad and so expensive that the producers felt it would bomb and therefore cut their losses and decided not to air it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I have never heard of REELZ Channel interesting. Thanks.
    KAREN

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

This looks good. I plan to watch it. It is cast really well too.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

actually part1 and part2 are on again tonight (Monday) and part3 on Tuesday, Part4 on Wed. part5 on Thursday, part6 on Friday and parts 7&8 on Sunday.....and I am sure it will be on many other times in between and after....lol
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

Well I scrolled through my cable box, very slowly and could NOT find REELZ at all????
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast