+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chaos

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Chaos

They seem to be burning off new episodes of this over the summer---I admit I'm enjoying them. It makes a great summer series--they should rethink the cancellation.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I still like the show.. and am sad they did order the cancellation.. i think it would have ran better if they managed to show them in order, which they are not now.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I noticed and that was confusing. That looked like it should have been episode 2 rather than the desert rescue they showed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I missed last night's. Anything important happen?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Garcia brought in his box of personal items for his desk and got kidded for it. We learned that (the blond - can't remember the name) transferred in as the assistant director. The team (off the books, of course) tracked down an arms dealer living in Boston who the justice dept wouldn't touch, but he had an existing warrant in Argentina, so they kidnapped him and took 12 miles out to sea where Interpol was waiting to arrest him. It was interesting in that it was introductory for characters, including Blank who worked with them.

It really did feel 2nd episode to me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thanks for the information. By the sounds of it, it does seem like a 2nd episode.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree---very weird ... I kept checking that the TV guide said it hadn't been shown before--thought I'd just missed it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234