+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chaos

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    OT but did I miss a new Fringe this week? My DVR didn't pick it up.
    No it was a repeat, although one I hadn't seen. Apparently one after Walter had confessed all to Peter and he'd left, and Walter tells a "story" about losing his heart to Peter to Olivia's niece.

I liked Chaos much better this week... less chaotic, pardon the pun, and more focused on the plot. Of course it is an unrealistic spy story, but still exciting and a bit heartwrenching.

I see that there was more to the plot this week and liked it fine, but still want some comedic repartee somewhere in the show, ala Castle that does it so well. Of course, there is only one Nathan Fallon!! Don't want to take away from Eric Close, though, as I like him as well. Who is the guy that plays the newbie? Was he one of Ugly Betty's boyfriends?
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I see that there was more to the plot this week and liked it fine, but still want some comedic repartee somewhere in the show, ala Castle that does it so well. Of course, there is only one Nathan Fallon!! Don't want to take away from Eric Close, though, as I like him as well. Who is the guy that plays the newbie? Was he one of Ugly Betty's boyfriends?
    Yes, the sandwich guy.

Of course, PWS. Thanks!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    He was also in Six Feet Under, which is where I first became aware of his talent. Played the assistant who wants his own funeral parlor.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Not so good news.

Wondering when or where or if you’ll ever see the remaining episodes of Fox’s Running Wilde? Curious about the future of CBS’ underwhelming CHAOS? Well, we’ve got some good news — and not so good — for you.
    Effective immediately, CBS has pulled the plug on midseason series CHAOS after just three outings, TVLine has confirmed. For the short-term, CSI: NY repeats will air in place of the spy dramedy, which starred Eric Close and Freddy Rodriguez. And in two weeks time, Canadian fan fave Flashpoint will fill the Fridays-at-8 void with new episodes.

Meanwhile, as we all knew, Fox’s Wilde will not be returning for a second season, but fans of the short-lived comedy from Arrested Development scribe Mitch Hurwitz and funnyman Will Arnett have this to hold onto: FX will air the series’ four remaining episodes beginning Thursday, April 28 at 10/9c.
    Source: CHAOS, Running Wilde: Their Sad Fates Revealed - TVLine

well it was too bad for anything else to be done with it. For once I agree with a cancellation
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

A heads up: they're airing two new episodes tonight.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I missed the middle of the first one, but they both seemed like good episodes. They could have given this a bit more of a chance, or used it as a summer series.

I think it would have done great as a summer series! If I'm not mistaken, I think there's at least one new episode next Saturday too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast