+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chaos

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chaos

I watched the first 15 minutes and then turned it off and deleted it from my dvr. I hated it. It doesn't know whether it wants to be a comedy or a drama. Yikes, just awful.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    I watched the first 15 minutes and then turned it off and deleted it from my dvr. I hated it. It doesn't know whether it wants to be a comedy or a drama. Yikes, just awful.

I reacted the same way . . . well, I might have given it 20 minutes, but certainly no longer than that. Might keep it on schedule with the dvr for this coming Friday, but if it doesn't improve (a great deal), it will be deleted and I will eagerly await whatever comes next for Eric Close.

As new shows go, Body of Proof is much more entertaining.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It's definitely starting out as a comedy spy show...not quite as klutzy and over the top comedy as Chuck, but definitely not a serious spy thriller. Certainly closer to Chuck than 24.

I really like Eric Close, but the previews they had shown for the show, prior to its airing, turned me off, so I didn't bother to watch.
    You may not want to get invested in this show, because due to its dismal premiere ratings, CBS is going to cancel it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I liked this show but I have trouble following espionage plots and this proved true even within this frivious plot. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I liked this show but I have trouble following espionage plots and this proved true even within this frivious plot. Anyone else?
    I did too. I thought the show was "good" but I struggled with plot. The characters worked well and meshed, but the plot was definitely lost on me.

I watched last night's episode today and it seemed to have a more coherent plot. It was definitely easier to follow. I'm still not sold on the show, but the second episode was improved.

I will be staying with it at least for a while. I quite like the characters and I switch to Fringe right afterwards. I can't say I had a problem with the pilot plot, especially since pilots for this type of show have a lot to establish. I very much liked episode 2 and will do all I can to support a show that is 1) scripted and 2) not a soap opera.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

OT but did I miss a new Fringe this week? My DVR didn't pick it up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am enjoying this show. Eric Close is still a honey - but oh, that guy with the scottish (or whatever) accent. Love watching him.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast