+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

FORT Fogey

Re: The Killing (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Exactly. I hope the person is not so far under the radar that a viewer would never had thought of it.

Why haven't they asked anyone to take a polygraph? It's not 100%, but it is a tool. And have they consulted with Rosie's medical doctor? Was she on birth control, stressed out, etc.

Is anyone watching Damages on Direct TV?
    I have DIRECTV but not watching Damages. Is it too late to join in?

I am not ruling anyone out. Lindens fiancee, the father, the mother, the kids, the aunt no one. I am onto them!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I have DIRECTV but not watching Damages. Is it too late to join in?

I am not ruling anyone out. Lindens fiancee, the father, the mother, the kids, the aunt no one. I am onto them!
    Yeah, I have been suspicious of the father from the beginning, but if he did it, then why try to kill the killer? I'm confused.

REF. DAmages. I used to LOVE that show. Sad they left FX. Now you can only get it on Direct TV. I would try to catch up and watch it. It moves fast and I used to have to watch every episode multiple times. It moves back and forth in time. Sort of like The Killing, but much more often. The writing and and acting are top notch. Very intelligent viewing. LOL

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I have been suspicious of the father from the beginning, but if he did it, then why try to kill the killer? I'm confused.

REF. DAmages. I used to LOVE that show. Sad they left FX. Now you can only get it on Direct TV. I would try to catch up and watch it. It moves fast and I used to have to watch every episode multiple times. It moves back and forth in time. Sort of like The Killing, but much more often. The writing and and acting are top notch. Very intelligent viewing. LOL
    Thanks. I will see if I get that channel. Although I confuse easily. None of my friends like to watch espionage movies with me; I ask too many questions.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar

my suspect list goes in order of most likely to least: Fiance, Dad's Co-Worker, Best Friend and then Mom just because she's such an over-actor and I can't stand her
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

tonights episode seems to be more of a filler than anything..other than Bennet's friend Mohammed having a key to his place and he could have let Rosie in the apt...nothing really new that I picked up on..but of course I usually don't til I watch for the second or thrid time

I think our detective has messed things up with her boyfriend...but I don't like him anyway...I am really starting to wonder about him might be one of the reasons why he is so close to her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    tonights episode seems to be more of a filler than anything..other than Bennet's friend Mohammed having a key to his place and he could have let Rosie in the apt...nothing really new that I picked up on..but of course I usually don't til I watch for the second or thrid time

I think our detective has messed things up with her boyfriend...but I don't like him anyway...I am really starting to wonder about him might be one of the reasons why he is so close to her.
    He is definately on my suspect list. A killer courting a cop to hide his crimes? Sure, why not.

He is definately on my suspect list. A killer courting a cop to hide his crimes? Sure, why not.
    Who are you talking about?

I have questions. Why haven't the detectives contaced Bennet's attorney to see what he has to say? No, he may not consent to an interview, however, he could offer something. He could provide cooperation with LE that would get them off his back and clear his name. He can't earn a living as long as he is a murder suspect. Doesn't the school video clear Bennet? If so, why doesn't LE make sure that Bennet is not likely the killer to Rosie's parent's, so he doesn't end up dead? Hasn't LE considered that, grandma and other family friends as well as people watching the news may kill him because they think he is guilty of the murder? I find that odd. And since the rich mayorlal canidate believes in Bennet, why doesn't he get LE to issue as a statement that Bennet is NOT a suspect. LE does that all the time and usuall don't even say someone is a person of interest until they are almost arrested.

As time goes by it seems more and more like they are not very savy detectives. THey wait for things to fall in their laps, then chase it. Granted, one found the letters in the globe. The guy found the basement party hall, but did that ever lead to any real evidence in this case?

The lead detective who squashes a search warrant because the neighbor who gave the statement had a mental health history. So what? THat doesn't mean you're a liar. Also, it's still enough for a search warrant. Plus, the neighbor lady also put Rosie there right? That whole thing was so silly IMO. WHy is the supervisor holding up the search warrant? That's suspicious.

Another foul up. Lady detective says she checked Bennet's wife's story about her medical condition that she couldn't lift while pregnant. How? She wouldn't have access to that woman's medical records. They were kicked out of the house and no one asked for a medical release. No one mentioned getting a warrant for her records. Was that a slip up with the script or done intentionally to show that she was lying to her boss?

I think I'm getting impatient. I know I am so over this detective pretending to plan to take a flight to get married. That is just ridiculous at this point and if I were her fiance, I think I would just let it go and move on. It's official. She does NOT want to do it. He should accept it and so should she. I was shocked to hear that she won custody of her son. Wow, the dad must have really been a loser if she was the better choice. I don't see her placing her child as first in her life.

The actor who plays Rosie's mother seems to be a first class pain in the neck no matter what role she plays. She has been around awhile. Of course, her daughter was murdered, so I give her a pass on this.
    Last edited by Debb70; 05-09-2011 at 01:18 PM.

FORT Regular

I'm still thinking that it has something to do with the teacher and the new guy that was added "Mohammed". Mohammed probably is the one who stole the car. The cleaning agent and the teacher not allowing the police to come in without a warrant seems to be the case.

FORT Fogey

Who are you talking about?

I have questions. Why haven't the detectives contaced Bennet's attorney to see what he has to say? No, he may not consent to an interview, however, he could offer something. He could provide cooperation with LE that would get them off his back and clear his name. He can't earn a living as long as he is a murder suspect. Doesn't the school video clear Bennet? If so, why doesn't LE make sure that Bennet is not likely the killer to Rosie's parent's, so he doesn't end up dead? Hasn't LE considered that, grandma and other family friends as well as people watching the news may kill him because they think he is guilty of the murder? I find that odd. And since the rich mayorlal canidate believes in Bennet, why doesn't he get LE to issue as a statement that Bennet is NOT a suspect. LE does that all the time and usuall don't even say someone is a person of interest until they are almost arrested.

As time goes by it seems more and more like they are not very savy detectives. THey wait for things to fall in their laps, then chase it. Granted, one found the letters in the globe. The guy found the basement party hall, but did that ever lead to any real evidence in this case?

The lead detective who squashes a search warrant because the neighbor who gave the statement had a mental health history. So what? THat doesn't mean you're a liar. Also, it's still enough for a search warrant. Plus, the neighbor lady also put Rosie there right? That whole thing was so silly IMO. WHy is the supervisor holding up the search warrant? That's suspicious.

Another foul up. Lady detective says she checked Bennet's wife's story about her medical condition that she couldn't lift while pregnant. How?

She wouldn't have access to that woman's medical records.
    They were kicked out of the house and no one asked for a medical release. No one mentioned getting a warrant for her records. Was that a slip up with the script or done intentionally to show that she was lying to her boss?

I think I'm getting impatient. I know I am so over this detective pretending to plan to take a flight to get married. That is just ridiculous at this point and if I were her fiance, I think I would just let it go and move on. It's official. She does NOT want to do it. He should accept it and so should she. I was shocked to hear that she won custody of her son. Wow, the dad must have really been a loser if she was the better choice. I don't see her placing her child as first in her life.

The actor who plays Rosie's mother seems to be a first class pain in the neck no matter what role she plays. She has been around awhile. Of course, her daughter was murdered, so I give her a pass on this.
    I was talking about Linden's finace.

Bennet is definately in the clear as far as his presence at the murder but a person of interest because of Mohamad. He may be an accessory.

It is such a cliche for the stubborn boss to hold up a search warrant! You know they would leave no stone unturned in real life. They have to have that tired old plot line in almost every mystery.

About the medical records. She probably did get a warrant. It would have been boring footage to see that process.

I am soooooooo sick of this flight. For god sakes tell your finace that you are going to finish the case! And it makes no sense that she would not stick around for the rest of the school year for her son anyway. What is the hurry to get married? Many holes in this plot line. I don't see the point in any of it. Maybe more will make sense later. Is he the murderer and wanted to get the hell out of Dodge and take her with him since he knows she is very good at what she does? Everyone is a suspect for me.

The political plot line is of no interest to me. Lame and boring.

I was talking about Linden's finace.

Bennet is definately in the clear as far as his presence at the murder but a person of interest because of Mohamad. He may be an accessory.

It is such a cliche for the stubborn boss to hold up a search warrant! You know they would leave no stone unturned in real life. They have to have that tired old plot line in almost every mystery.

About the medical records. She probably did get a warrant. It would have been boring footage to see that process.

I am soooooooo sick of this flight. For god sakes tell your finace that you are going to finish the case! And it makes no sense that she would not stick around for the rest of the school year for her son anyway. What is the hurry to get married? Many holes in this plot line. I don't see the point in any of it. Maybe more will make sense later. Is he the murderer and wanted to get the hell out of Dodge and take her with him since he knows she is very good at what she does? Everyone is a suspect for me.

The political plot line is of no interest to me. Lame and boring.
    I agree on all points. The way they show the rich candidate for mayor and his staff and then the mayor, is quite juvenile. I realize politicians can be that way, but IMO the show's writing for these characters lacks authenticity and is haphazard. It's so boring. Wouldn't you think that someone would have said, Hey, let use some creativity in this script. Naaaaa. Not yet anyway.

What started out as a good concept for a show and looked interesting in the beginning, is now changing. I hope he gets better.

It's not a good sign when I start asking how many more episodes are left and it's because I wonder how much more time can I waste. LOL

Some shows are NOTHING like that. They are so good that you dread the end of the season. These shows include, Damages that was cancelled from FX. (terrible move), Dexter (Showtime), Mad Men & Breaking Bad (AMC) and a few others. I should be on the edge of my seat, not fast forwarding to get through a scene.

+ Reply to Thread