+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

FORT Fogey

Re: The Killing (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I'm thinking maybe the current mayor is involved. Isn't he the rich kid's dad? Maybe he was the older wealthy guy that was messing around with Rosie (it would make sense they crossed paths if his son "dated" her) and using his opponent's campaign car would make sense as well.
    Certainly a possibility. One that is better than the teacher.

I'm just dying to know why Rosie's aunt got so upset when the rich kid's dad snubbed her at the funeral. Were they having an affair and now it's over? Did Rosie find out and freak out on her aunt?

How awful did the male cop look in that suit? I couldn't wait until he put his hoodie back on.

This show has a total Twin Peaks vibe but with the weirdness removed. It's raining all the time and everyone has a secret life that is getting exposed. One thing I really love about this show is the soundtrack, it really catches the vibe of the show.

I really like the vibe too. It makes me want to visit Washington. (Not that I want to run into a murder. LOL)

Is this the same area that Twilight was supposed to be set in?

I don't think it's supposed to be the same exact area. However, they were both shot in Vancouver so that could be why they have similar feels?

If this follows the usual formula that it seems to be following of good democrats, evil republicans, then it will be the current mayor. I'll be disappointed if it's that predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    If this follows the usual formula that it seems to be following of good democrats, evil republicans, then it will be the current mayor. I'll be disappointed if it's that predictable.
    You never know. It may end up that it isn't anyone in politics at all. Remember the big scandal with Chandra Levee? That senator Conditt, lost his career for having an affair with the girl, but as they determined years later and after a botched investigation, he had nothing to do with it and it was a random, serial killer situation.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie View Post

I'm just dying to know why Rosie's aunt got so upset when the rich kid's dad snubbed her at the funeral. Were they having an affair and now it's over? Did Rosie find out and freak out on her aunt?

Since the last scene is her putting a record on and sitting on the floor looking sad, I took that to mean he was a former lover.

Well, we know Bennet could not afford those expensive shoes that were found in Rosie's locker, so I'd guess she'd become involved with an older wealthy man.

I believe we've got 13 episodes, so there is no way that we'd get "whodunnit" this early on. I'd like to think that they'd make the culprit just a little less easy to figure out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat View Post
    Well, we know Bennet could not afford those expensive shoes that were found in Rosie's locker, so I'd guess she'd become involved with an older wealthy man.

I believe we've got 13 episodes, so there is no way that we'd get "whodunnit" this early on. I'd like to think that they'd make the culprit just a little less easy to figure out.
    I am wondering if we will feel cheated when the real killer is revealed because there were not enough clues to lead us there.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I am wondering if we will feel cheated when the real killer is revealed because there were not enough clues to lead us there.
    Exactly. I hope the person is not so far under the radar that a viewer would never had thought of it.

Why haven't they asked anyone to take a polygraph? It's not 100%, but it is a tool. And have they consulted with Rosie's medical doctor? Was she on birth control, stressed out, etc.

Is anyone watching Damages on Direct TV?

+ Reply to Thread