+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

Re: The Killing (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat View Post
    I believe I read that both the killer and motive have been changed from the original Danish version.

So, even if you were spoiled, as I was, about the killer in that version this one will be different.
    I'm glad to hear that. I'm looking forward to it being a surprise. I'm also now curious to compare the Danish version to this.

I finally watched all the episodes last night. Totally hooked and found the acting spectacular. I agree the teacher is far too obvious to be the killer.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

doing some re watching right now..at the very first when the dective is running what is that she finds on the beach..is it a dead pig???? just wondering...I bet it plays a part like some kind of sacrafice or something..just a thought..looking for those hidden items
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

gonna have to re watch tonights episode...missed a good 30 minutes of it because of the annoucement of bin Laden's death one of the best reasons I know to miss part of a show..but I will catch up no big deal

I did catch enough to know that it looks like their next intense focus is gonna be the teacher's Bennet's wife
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I am curious to see how the teacher is going to be eliminated from the suspect list. It is way too early to have such strong and damning evidence pan out. I believe, at this point and that can change, that someone in the politician plot line is the murderer. Why even have that elaborate plot line there? Well, to answer myself, they have to have enough going on to confuse viewer.

I am slowly developing the thought that the end is going to be anticlimatic. We are going to have many suspects and the thread that ties the guilty party to the murder will likely be obscure and they will withhold the clue that points to them. I hope not.

Bennet must have lost his mind. He knows the police are focusing on him. They have asked to search his house and he has demanded they get a warrant. He knows he is of interest. So why would you prance into Rosie's house big as life and then accept a ride from her dad. Is he stupid or what? Neither an innocent or guilty person would have done that. Please!

I don't think dad will kill Bennet because if he does, then we have to watch this poor guy sit in jail and await trial for murder. I can't see that happening. Also, why didn't the detectives ask his wife to call him on his cell when they couldn't reach Bennet on his cell phone.

I'm not sure what to make of the neighbors reports. I don't buy their stories. Have they been paid off? Hmmmm

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Bennet must have lost his mind. He knows the police are focusing on him. They have asked to search his house and he has demanded they get a warrant. He knows he is of interest. So why would you prance into Rosie's house big as life and then accept a ride from her dad. Is he stupid or what? Neither an innocent or guilty person would have done that. Please!

I don't think dad will kill Bennet because if he does, then we have to watch this poor guy sit in jail and await trial for murder. I can't see that happening. Also, why didn't the detectives ask his wife to call him on his cell when they couldn't reach Bennet on his cell phone.

I'm not sure what to make of the neighbors reports. I don't buy their stories. Have they been paid off? Hmmmm
    Because they figured he would answer a call from his wife and ignore all others.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Because they figured he would answer a call from his wife and ignore all others.
    I meant why didn't they ask Mr. Larson's wife to call him. They could have told Mrs. Larson to tell him that they know Bennet is in danger and that he should stop the car and let him out. If he knows the police are on to him, maybe he would call it off. I don't get it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I meant why didn't they ask Mr. Larson's wife to call him. They could have told Mrs. Larson to tell him that they know Bennet is in danger and that he should stop the car and let him out. If he knows the police are on to him, maybe he would call it off. I don't get it.
    Ah, don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I am curious to see how the teacher is going to be eliminated from the suspect list. It is way too early to have such strong and damning evidence pan out. I believe, at this point and that can change, that someone in the politician plot line is the murderer. Why even have that elaborate plot line there? Well, to answer myself, they have to have enough going on to confuse viewer.

I am slowly developing the thought that the end is going to be anticlimatic. We are going to have many suspects and the thread that ties the guilty party to the murder will likely be obscure and they will withhold the clue that points to them. I hope not.
    I'm thinking maybe the current mayor is involved. Isn't he the rich kid's dad? Maybe he was the older wealthy guy that was messing around with Rosie (it would make sense they crossed paths if his son "dated" her) and using his opponent's campaign car would make sense as well.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread