+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

Re: The Killing (AMC)

I'm so curious to see who the killer is. One of my friends spoiled the Danish version for me and it's left me wondering how close this version is to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I'm so curious to see who the killer is. One of my friends spoiled the Danish version for me and it's left me wondering how close this version is to the original.
    don't blame you I dont' want it spoiled either..but the only person I feel comfortable crossing off the list as of right now is the teacher...

I am gonna do some re watching this weekend trying to find those hidden clues..you would think after 6 years of LOST I would be good at it..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

It's hard to know what to look for! It's like working backwards. Once we know who the killer was, we'll be able to look back and see all the clues.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    It's hard to know what to look for! It's like working backwards. Once we know who the killer was, we'll be able to look back and see all the clues.
    yea but I am gonna be looking for those hidden things again like the catch with the 1200.00 boots telling me she had been in contact with the billionaire I am looking for those hidden connections and what they mean
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The one that took me half way through last night to click was that the guy working for Stan (Belko) told Stan that he knew the janitor at Rosie's school. I imagine it's the very same one that is the skeevy one from episodes prior.

Also, interesting to see little Chrissy (Growing Pains) all grown up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    yea but I am gonna be looking for those hidden things again like the catch with the 1200.00 boots telling me she had been in contact with the billionaire I am looking for those hidden connections and what they mean
    Yeah, me too. Everyone is going to look guilty. For this to have an interesting finish there has to be a twist or catch. Just choosing the murderer from a crowd of very guilty suspects will not work. This was good enough in Denmark for them to do a remake here.

It could be that someone presumed innocent is the killer. I am looking at everyone, even those the police overlook.

Linden's fiance, her partner, the father, a political figure that is in the background............everyone .
    Last edited by shoepie; 04-27-2011 at 11:18 AM.

I'm looking at the female assistant of the rich guy running for mayor. Is she really trying to set him up? I also am very suspect of the Larson girl's girlfriend. She is such a liar. I'm not sure why LE has turned her lose. She lies about so much.

Does anyone recall where the Larson girl was running in the very beginning? It looked like she was naked and running through a field or wooded area? Were her hands bound at that time? Who would have been physcially fit enough to run after her? Was there more than one person? Where was the area she was running in? Was it near the lake where they found the car with her body?

If it was someone she knew, then how could she have prevented any record of calls to them on her cell phone? Have they check for alternate cell phones? Her best friend would know about this.
    Last edited by Debb70; 04-27-2011 at 01:02 PM.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    {snip} Have they check for alternate cell phones? Her best friend would know about this.
    I dunno, Sterling has lied about everything so nothing she'd say would be reliable IMO.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I believe I read that both the killer and motive have been changed from the original Danish version.

So, even if you were spoiled, as I was, about the killer in that version this one will be different.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat View Post
    I believe I read that both the killer and motive have been changed from the original Danish version.

So, even if you were spoiled, as I was, about the killer in that version this one will be different.
    I have avoided looking up the plot from the Denmark production. Nice to know, if I cave it won't help.

+ Reply to Thread