+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

FORT Fan

Re: The Killing (AMC)

- There may still be hope for another resurrection, as Netflix reportedly expressed interest in exclusively airing "The Killing" after AMC axed it following Season 2, as did DirecTV. But don't get your hopes up just yet -- the show's ratings decline won't make it a particularly appealing investment for other networks, especially after failing to reverse its fortunes after its second chance.

Anything is possible. I just don't know if I would be able to give it another go. That whole thing with the guy on death row and how he made no sense and the way the actual killer behaved with regard to the kid and his mom...........made no sense. It had potential, but just made no sense. I would like to know where those writers went to...so I can avoid their new projects.

FORT Fan

The Killing is coming back again, and will have a fourth season, this time on Netflix. The new season is only six episodes though and is said to be the last season.

'The Killing' Revived Again at Netflix
    Last edited by Lonnie; 11-15-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    The Killing is coming back again, and will have a fourth season, this time on Netflix. The new season is only six episodes though and is said to be the last season.

'The Killing' Revived Again at Netflix
    OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! lol This is really funny. This show just won't die! lol I don't think I'll watch, but I'll come here to see what happens. When does it start?

I like it being on Netflix - I can binge watch all six episodes and be done with it.
    Punkin likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I like it being on Netflix - I can binge watch all six episodes and be done with it.
    I love the binge watching on Netflix. I was able to watch House of Cards in two afternoons, unlike Network or Cable programs that put out one episode a week.
    waywyrd likes this.

+ Reply to Thread