+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

Re: The Killing (AMC)

Jexter, thanks for explaining so cogently to me what I've been watching this Season! I'll have to bookmark that! Even as puzzled as I am, I love this show.

And Red Sox, Girrrrrlllll, you really got it down with the tee shirts! LOLOLOLOL I'm first generation American of Danish heritage, so maybe that's why I don't mind the dark and the sweater so much. Plus, I lived in Tacoma for a short while many years ago and yes, it does rain a lot! Makes for dark and gloomy at times.
    redsox girl likes this.

For those who like the dark and gloomy, please check out The Top of The Lake. (It's sort of like The Killing) I have started a thread about it.

I'm still trying to figure out who Seward is trying to protect. If he thought his son was in danger, certainly he would have told his attorneys or police about it. Even if they believe the guy is guility, they would have taken measures to protect the boy, just in case the guy is telling the truth.
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-09-2013 at 05:20 PM.
    Punkin and redsox girl like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Jexter, thanks for explaining so cogently to me what I've been watching this Season! I'll have to bookmark that! Even as puzzled as I am, I love this show.
    Dang. Don't rely on anything I say...I ALWAYS get this stuff wrong. With that said here are my latest observations :

Sewards tattoo had the letter "A". Underneath is/was the following "6+5+3"

6+5+3 = 14

Number of killed girls that have been identified as seen by Danette in one of the last scenes of Eminent Domain = 14 (3 remain unidentified). The tattoo = 14 killings including Trisha Seward??? Ashley would have come along after the tattoo.

All the identified missing kids have been through Beacon.

Kallie's bed card (on the AMC website...I know) = 17

Tattoo on Pastor Mike's arm: "Ephesians 1:7" ... "aka 17"

On the AMC website, Pastor Mike's police record indicated a tattoo on his left arm as consisting of initials. Not a religious reference. Something happened after his arrest to make him want to get the Ephesians 1:7 tattoo after the arrest.

The alley in which Ashley Kwon was taken had graffiti of a big angel type of thing...something with wings.

The logo for Beacon is like that too.

Bullet's tattoo is the same.

Too many coincidences??? Could Bullet possibly be involved? She led both Kallie and Lyric to Beacon before they disappeared. Could she be the Pied Piper?

I can't help but think Seward and Danette and Pastor Mike have some sort of connection. Some sort of cult-like thing.
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-09-2013 at 10:55 PM.
    waywyrd and redsox girl like this.

That's pretty wild. The theory sounds intriguing. I'm still not sure the show would be that creative. I'll have to rewatch some episodes and look for these clues.

FORT Fan

I might be in the minority, but I've found myself liking the first two seasons better then the current season.
    redsox girl likes this.

I didn't care for the first season, didn't watch the second and am now back watching the third. I actually like it better than the first one. Except it breaks my heart that I don't like the Saarsgard character. I love him as an actor, but those scenes of the prison are so outdated that they just make me cringe. And his characte annoys me. I don't even care if he's executed. That's pretty sad.

Well that was intense. And sad.

Really looking forward to the finale next week to wrap this season up, it's been a good one. Kept me guessing the whole time...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I only watched the last 10 minutes of the show. I'll catch the rest later. I'm not sure what the point is, except can be just stay out of the prison scenes now?

I'm trying to figure this show out.

Does anyone recall the pictures that Adrian drew?

The finale show is a two part I think. The first part is called From Up Here. ???

The second part is called Road to Hamelin. Does anyone know what that means? I looked up Hamelin in Seatle, Washington and it is a park. Here's a photo of it.
    Playground | Yelp

I'm trying to solve this mystery, by researching the creator's inspirations. It's tough though.

Adrian's pictures were of the pond and trees where the bodies were dumped, I believe. Very dark and creepy drawings. Where's Jexter? We need some more theories!

I think it is two hours this Sunday, which totally messes up my Sunday schedule.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread