+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

Re: The Killing (AMC)

It's difficult to figure out just what is wrong with the death row inmate. I love Sarsgaard, however, that part of the show annoys me and I just tune it out. The way they are portraying the death row inmate is so unrealistic, that I can't tolerate it. I've watched lots of documentaries on prisons and death row inmates and they aren't housed like that guy is. It's ridiculous. I'll have to just ignore it and follow the rest of the show.

Maybe he is guilty and the whole thing about the new murders is something totally different or it's like Archie ComicFan says and is a copy cat that he paid for. I just find myself not caring what happens to him though.

I was thinking he was wrongly convicted and has just decided to be the monster they claim he is. Gone off the deep end and given up, maybe. I know he's no angel, but I don't think he killed his wife.

But I'm probably totally wrong and he just has a partner out there still killing these girls.

I'm sure we'll find out eventually!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

It's difficult to say if the guy is guilty or not. The writers on this show can do some strange things. I won't go there, but I totally expect the unexpected. It wouldn't surprise me, if they play him as innocent, find a new killer, release the wrongfully convicted guy from prison and then show him laughing in secret as it is revealed that he did indeed kill his wife. lol

Well, I'm still upset about the poor cows from last week. I just can't see how they fit into this plot. I always get more upset about suffering animals in films than human victims. Even if I know it's not real. Maybe because I know they aren't actors and if they seem to be in distress I believe it.

So far, so good with the new season. Not quite so dark and dreary as the last seasons. I lived in Tacoma when my husband was stationed at the Air Force base there during Vietnam. It did rain a lot, but not every day!

They better come up with an explanation for those poor cows. And maybe a scene with happy cows to wipe that trauma from my brain.

Ugh, that old woman running the motel was a creep. As is the bald prison guard - I have a feeling that guy has something bad coming his way. And the missing girl's pathetic excuse for a mom, too.

Loved Linden's snap back at Carl - he was always in the way - and I just love anything that Holder does. Enjoying this season so far.

Did you know that the actor playing Holder is Swedish?

Yeah, I read that he's pretty much the Brad Pitt of Sweden. I've seen him popping up in other movies recently. Which is good, because I really enjoy watching him!

I saw the Holder actor in a very minor role in the US version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I just love him! I'm thinking he and Linden may hook up at some point, or at least maybe that's my wishful thinking

I guess we won't get any resolution on the cows, at least for now. And I wonder if Billy Cambell will pop back up? I hope so, love him too!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

While we were watching last night's DVR'd episode this morning I was still harping on the poor cows and DH asked, "So, want me to broil those filets in the fridge for tonite?"

Oh. Guess that cow wasn't so lucky either. :>(
    Debb70 likes this.

So was the girl trailing blood last night the one they found in the vet's office or Kallie? Who had been in the concrete tubes?

That girl's mom is an idiot. When she saw that her daugther's phone was in her boyfriend's bag and ringing, why not cut it off? Why allow it to keep ringing and alert the guy in the bathroom. So silly. He'll just lie to her and she'll believe him or he'll beat her up and she'll stay quiet. It can't be him though. That would make it too simple.

I'm beginning to wonder if the mother didn't kill her.

+ Reply to Thread