+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

Re: The Killing (AMC)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    And the writer promised a conclusion at the end of the season, I think they learned their lesson, lol.
    Let's hope they keep their promise! I recall them saying the same thing season 1.

Well, I'm prepared for a total cluster flick on this. I detested season one of this show more than any other I've ever watched, but, I'm going to give it one more chance. I do not have high expectations. I'm going to just take it week by week and keep my expectations super low. lol

I was pleasantly surprised to see Grace Zabriskie!!!!! She played Lois on HBO's Big Love, one of my favorite actors and characters of all time! Guess who also played on that show with her? The actor who plays Sarah was also on that show! She played twins Kathy and Jodeen! I wonder if she invited Grace to make that little appearance due to their friendship. I can't imagine why Grace would take such a small role. She played the clerk at the hotel the teens use. Perhaps her role will expand. I hope so. She's great!

There are so many possiblities. I'm considering all potential killers. The only two I have elmininated are Sarah and Holder. lol

Please tell me what happened to all those cows? Why were they there? They weren't in a fence, so they could have wondered away for food, right?
    Shoepie likes this.

Debb, I want to know about those cows too! How sad for them

On a side note, I was pleasantly suprised to see Mireille Enos (Sarah) as the female lead in the previews for the new Brad Pitt movie World War Z. I haven't seen her in anything besides The Killing and her IMDB profile is mostly tv shows. Maybe with Brad's salary they couldn't afford a higher profile actress, lol.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Debb, I want to know about those cows too! How sad for them

On a side note, I was pleasantly suprised to see Mireille Enos (Sarah) as the female lead in the previews for the new Brad Pitt movie World War Z. I haven't seen her in anything besides The Killing and her IMDB profile is mostly tv shows. Maybe with Brad's salary they couldn't afford a higher profile actress, lol.
    If you want to see Mireille in a GREAT show check out HBO's Big Love. She was great on that show. She played twins and it wasn't wonkie either. That's where I first impressed by her. I was super excited when I saw her to star in The Killing. It's not her fault the first season went downhill the way it did.

Sarasgaard is doing a fine job in his deathrow inmate role. I wish they could have been a bit more realistic on the surroundings for an actual deathrow inmate. They don't house them in cells built in the 1950's. lol

FORT Fogey

What are the things Linden finds in the pond, i.e. with the red stuff? Are those corpses?

FORT Fogey

I am not watching this season but I have a question. Is she still wearing that same sweater and is the lighting very dark, like it was season one?
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Those were bodies tossed in the pond, Jexter. Someone's been busy...

And yes, the lighting is still dreary and the rain is still coming down, and she still loves those sweaters.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Those were bodies tossed in the pond, Jexter. Someone's been busy...

And yes, the lighting is still dreary and the rain is still coming down, and she still loves those sweaters.
    Thanks. My decision not to watch has been a good one then. I hated that.
    waywyrd likes this.

It's actually holding my interest this time around, last night's show was pretty good.

Though I don't get how Linden can just quit homicide (I thought she'd been demoted) and be taken right back when it suits the storyline...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

So even if Sarsgaard didn't kill his wife or maybe not the other women if he did kill his wife, he still seems evil. Maybe he was working with someone or he has someone copy catting his M.O. so that he can get an appeal. Maybe he's promising said person money or something. Whoever the killer is, I'm sure Sarsgaard is guilty in some fashion so I don't feel bad for him being in prison.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread