+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

Re: The Killing (AMC)

I finally got around to watching the first 3 hours of this show which I guess was the pilot and then the 2nd episode...thats all that is available on demand right now...but I am totally hooked..just what I need another show to be hooked on...but I was wondering for those that are watching...does this catch me up or is there another one before this Sunday night
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I finally got around to watching the first 3 hours of this show which I guess was the pilot and then the 2nd episode...thats all that is available on demand right now...but I am totally hooked..just what I need another show to be hooked on...but I was wondering for those that are watching...does this catch me up or is there another one before this Sunday night
    You are missing one. They have aired 3 episodes, the first being the pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    You are missing one. They have aired 3 episodes, the first being the pilot.
    yea I went to AMC and found that out and watched it...I wanna know who did it...lol

I am watching too and really like it a lot! What do you think about the letters the lady detective found in the globe? Weren't they from the teacher who was so fond of her? And wasn't that a photo of him in the Young People's Center photo that the male detective discovered when he traced the dead girl's steps on the bus route? My guess is that maybe they did have a special relationship, but it will not pan out to find her killer.

Also, I still think the murder victim's girlfriend is lying. She has lied so much. No way she would not know details about her best friend's personal life such as whether she was seeing an older man. NO WAY...girl's that age share. I don't trust her and wonder if she is actually involved after all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I am watching too and really like it a lot! What do you think about the letters the lady detective found in the globe? Weren't they from the teacher who was so fond of her? And wasn't that a photo of him in the Young People's Center photo that the male detective discovered when he traced the dead girl's steps on the bus route? My guess is that maybe they did have a special relationship, but it will not pan out to find her killer.

Also, I still think the murder victim's girlfriend is lying. She has lied so much. No way she would not know details about her best friend's personal life such as whether she was seeing an older man. NO WAY...girl's that age share. I don't trust her and wonder if she is actually involved after all.
    The letters are signed Bennett. I dont remember the name of the teacher and it would be too obvious if it were. I am thinking Bennet is the author of her favorite book. I am expecting the camera to pan on that at some point for a goose bump moment, putting him on the persons of interest list.

I agree, her friend is lying, possibly to protect herself. And Rosies mother knows it.

I am unsure where the cop found the pic of the teacher and the boys. Were they at the end of the bus line? I will have to go back and watch. I didnt think he went down there. And why would there be electricity in that place? It looked like a meeting place and hide out in an abandoned building.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    The letters are signed Bennett. I dont remember the name of the teacher and it would be too obvious if it were. I am thinking Bennet is the author of her favorite book. I am expecting the camera to pan on that at some point for a goose bump moment, putting him on the persons of interest list.

I agree, her friend is lying, possibly to protect herself. And Rosies mother knows it.

I am unsure where the cop found the pic of the teacher and the boys. Were they at the end of the bus line? I will have to go back and watch. I didnt think he went down there. And why would there be electricity in that place? It looked like a meeting place and hide out in an abandoned building.
    Not sure. I'll have to rewatch it. I thought the male det. (I'm going to have to remember their names.) went on the bus route to the very end, which is where the guy on the bus said he saw her get off. He followed the guy to the basement of an old building. It was a young people's recreation center and there was a photo there that looked like the young, black, teacher with dreads. I don't recall his name. He thought the murdered girl was so special.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Not sure. I'll have to rewatch it. I thought the male det. (I'm going to have to remember their names.) went on the bus route to the very end, which is where the guy on the bus said he saw her get off. He followed the guy to the basement of an old building. It was a young people's recreation center and there was a photo there that looked like the young, black, teacher with dreads. I don't recall his name. He thought the murdered girl was so special.
    Got it. I must have spaced out. It makes sense the teacher's photo would be at a rec center since he appeared to be a coach. The original ran 22 weeks and AMC offers a suspect tracking chart on their site. There are going to be many suspects; we have many more to go! It seems unlikely that the teacher is involved but I am not ruling anyone out.

FORT Fogey

Sarah and Stephan are the detectives and Bennet is the teacher. So his letters may turn out to be a teacher with a crush on a smart, cute student but no murderer. Or he could be. Often it is the most unlikely suspect in a good thriller.

What do you make of Stanley (Rosie's dad) having a secret stash of money?

Politics has something to do with this or we wouldnt be seeing so much of it.

The first four episodes are available at AMC, but they are also showing a marathon of all episodes tomorrow morning with a new episode tomorrow night.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

thoughts on tonights show...gonna put it in spoiler form in case some haven't watched yet

Click to see Spoiler:
    okay...its not the teacher..they are making that wayyyy too obvious..didn't they say a pair of shoes he had were worth 1200.00 that puts her with the playboy millionaire IMO...in some way she had some contact with everyone of the suspects so they just have to sift through and shift the evidence til it comes to light...do I think she had something going on with the teacher..no I don't...not yet...I think it was on his agenda but he just hadn't gotten to that point yet did anyone notice anything in the pictures she was posting at the end...I know there is something there but I am not seeing it

+ Reply to Thread