+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

FORT Fogey

Re: The Killing (AMC)

Joel's IMDB pic looks completely different than Holder! I'm excited to see him take Hollywood by storm.

Joel Kinnaman - IMDb
    redsox girl likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Joel's IMDB pic looks completely different than Holder! I'm excited to see him take Hollywood by storm.

Joel Kinnaman - IMDb
    I agree. Hands down he was the best aspect of season 1.

I've been rewatching season 1 and am completely convinced Richmond is the killer.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post

Joel Kinnaman - IMDb
    He certainly does. I don't think I'd recognize him in his other shows if I hadn't seen this.

Someone who watched Season 2 help me out here. I'm going completely on memory from Season 1. When we look to who the killer is, my mind goes back to one of the first scenes of Season 1. Rosie was running in a field or wooded area. (I think they eventually located this field and found an item of Rosie's.) Rosie was being chased and when she stopped at a tree, the attacker grabbed her. So, in light of that we can make some assumptions. The attacker must be in good physical shape or they would not have been able to keep up chasing her. And did they carry her physically back to the car trunk? Were they strong enough to carry her? Was there more than one person?

The first few episodes made me think that Rosie's aunt had her killed, but I think they cleared her from any involvment, right? Any speculation from those who watched this season, other than the one upthread from Marlap?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Someone who watched Season 2 help me out here. I'm going completely on memory from Season 1. When we look to who the killer is, my mind goes back to one of the first scenes of Season 1. Rosie was running in a field or wooded area. (I think they eventually located this field and found an item of Rosie's.) Rosie was being chased and when she stopped at a tree, the attacker grabbed her. So, in light of that we can make some assumptions. The attacker must be in good physical shape or they would not have been able to keep up chasing her. And did they carry her physically back to the car trunk? Were they strong enough to carry her? Was there more than one person?

The first few episodes made me think that Rosie's aunt had her killed, but I think they cleared her from any involvment, right? Any speculation from those who watched this season, other than the one upthread from Marlap?
    Whoever killed her had to be physically fit. You are right there was a lot of running around and who knows how she got to the car... Whether she was dragged or maybe hit over the head and knocked out and then picked up... I'm not sure... But I remember when the show cast a shadow on the aunt but that was cleared up pretty quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more then one person... I think Rosie overheard or saw something she wasn't supposed to and it hit the fan.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fan

If there is a season 3, couldn't they focus on a new murder case and just have a few of the original character's back such as Linden and Holder?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    If there is a season 3, couldn't they focus on a new murder case and just have a few of the original character's back such as Linden and Holder?
    Rosie's murder is solved in next week's season finale. The actors who play Linden and Holder are signed to three plus year contracts. Iif there is a third season there will be a new case.
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

FORT Fan

^^
    Thanks, I was just a little confused at first cause I thought that somebody had mentioned that a possible season 3 might tie into the Rosie Larsen case.

By the way, some other detectives still use flip phones also. lol For example, on the show about real life crimes, called The First 48, I noticed a lot of them using those types of phones in new episodes.

Last night I accidently ran across the show. Holder and Linden were viewing a video of some people getting into an elevator. I couldn't make any sense of it, since I haven't watched any this season. Who were those people and where were they going? I realize that it may be a total dead end, but just curious.

Oh, and for those who believe that the killer will be revealed next week.....I hope they are being truthful and that it does happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It could be another season without a resolution.

+ Reply to Thread