+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

Re: The Killing (AMC)

Break-out star of The Killing Swedish Actor Joel Kinnamen talks season 2 The Killing, His big Hippie Swedish Family and playing the slightly Sketchy Det. Holder
    Joel Kinnaman from The Killing: An Interview - Slate Magazine
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

well from the commerical I saw it said that there were only 2 or 3 more episodes til the season finale...are we any closer to figuring out who Killed Rosie Larson

or are these nitwits writers and producers are gonna wait til the last 5 minutes of the last show to give us that info

just wondering for those few who might still be watching...I was flipping channels one night and came across it and I swear they seemed to be in the exact same place that they were in during most of last season...its totally stagnat and not moving any where...but I do want to know who killed her since they harped on that the entire first season and theyy gave us a lot of hope in believing that they would end the first season by giving us the killer

I hope this show doesn't get renewed....its a waste of time IMO
    Shoepie, Coco46 and Debb70 like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well from the commerical I saw it said that there were only 2 or 3 more episodes til the season finale...are we any closer to figuring out who Killed Rosie Larson

or are these nitwits writers and producers are gonna wait til the last 5 minutes of the last show to give us that info

just wondering for those few who might still be watching...I was flipping channels one night and came across it and I swear they seemed to be in the exact same place that they were in during most of last season...its totally stagnat and not moving any where...but I do want to know who killed her since they harped on that the entire first season and theyy gave us a lot of hope in believing that they would end the first season by giving us the killer

I hope this show doesn't get renewed....its a waste of time IMO
    I was coming to post pretty much the exact same thing! I laughed at the commercial because that is exactly what they said last year. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

FORT Fan

So.... we just finished watching Season 1 on Netflix, and like someone posted up thread, I wanted to throw a brick at the tv. Seriously. I looked at my husband and all he said was "can't you go to that site (FORT ) & find out who did it" lol. So here I am, and aside from y'all feeling the way we do, you don't have any answers more answers
    Shoepie likes this.

You know it's really rather funny. Shows like this stay on tv and some great shows get cancelled after only a few episodes. It's so unfair. What can you do though?

I chose to not watch this season and just wait and see if the killer was revealed. Still waiting......LOL
    Shoepie, ButterflyFaery and Coco46 like this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I really hope it doesn't get renewed so the actors can be released from the chains of bad scripts. There are new little details here & there, but they are either more red herrings or make little sense. There are only two episodes left and a million loose ends, yet the plot has circled back to focusing on the Richmond camp for the killer. I'm sure the reveal of the killer will happen in the last five minutes and we'll never get resolution on the Beau Soleil/Orpheus thing from S1 that hasn't even been mentioned this season.
    Florimel and Debb70 like this.

Real life is full of red herrings and false leads and endless dead ends, it's ugly and messy and often times goes in circles. This show echoes those truths. Cases can drag on for years so I don't have a problem with any of the shows alleged shortcomings. I loved the huge risk in leaving people hanging with the close of season one. I think Joel Kinnamen is a revelation. I wanted to hate Rosies father for his past as a murderer but the actors performance as a broken, haunted man trying to keep his family together breaks my heart. I really haven't had a hard time following the twists and turns.The killer will be revealed in the two part series finale.
    People can mock the show , it doesn't bother me. For instance. I hate Smash, it's poorly writtten, poorly executed, ridiculous and other than the actress who plays Ivy, the acting is so bad it's actually funny. However, that doesn't mean it's a terrible show just because lots of people stopped watching. Different strokes for different folks. One person's trash is anothers treasure.
    Last edited by redsox girl; 06-06-2012 at 11:05 PM.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fan

I'd much rather watch The Killing than:

-The 15th spinoff of Law and Order or CSI. How can people not be tired of these routine crime shows already?

-The fad of countless corny dancing and singing shows

-Some rednecks on the history channel or A&E hunting wabbits and getting bugs stuck in their beards

-Comedies with hardly any laughs such as The New Girl

and the list goes on..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I'd much rather watch The Killing than:

-The 15th spinoff of Law and Order or CSI. How can people not be tired of these routine crime shows already?

-The fad of countless corny dancing and singing shows

-Some rednecks on the history channel or A&E hunting wabbits and getting bugs stuck in their beards

-Comedies with hardly any laughs such as The New Girl

and the list goes on..
    Yes, I have a long list of bad TV, for me too and mine includes The Killing along with some you mentioned. Just checking in here to see who killed her.
    Florimel, dustypants and Debb70 like this.

Eric Ladin THE KILLING Season 2 Interview

Actor Eric Ladin, who plays campaign manager Jamie Wright, on The Killling , talks about the reaction some fans had to the season one finale:

Were you surprised by the reaction fans had to the Season 1 finale?

ERIC LADIN: Yeah, I was. I do believe that AMC probably could have marketed it a different way, but at the same time, I didnít think it deserved the backlash that it got. I thought that was a little much. At the end of the day, itís just television. Thereís not really a dead girl in a trunk. Itís a television show thatís meant to entertain. Even if it doesnít follow the exact guidelines that you believe are how television should go, different things are good. I think a lot of us, who are very close to the project, knew from the Danish series (Forbrydelsen) that it took two seasons, so I guess we never really thought about it much. We knew that that took two seasons, and that was the formula that we were following.
    Last edited by redsox girl; 06-07-2012 at 02:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread