+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

Re: The Killing (AMC)

I agree with all of you above. What a pathetic show. As Linden was wrapping up everything, I kept saying out loud, this woman has tunnel vision. Why not step back and ask yourself if you falling into the same trap you did with Bennett. But NOOOOOO, she was too dumb to even think about that. So she goes ahead and causes another innocent person to possibly be killed. Man, what a stupid detective. I will not watch it anymore. If you have a love for punisment you might like that kind of thing.

Oh, my guess on who was driving the car at the end is the detectives' supervisor, the head of detectives. Just a guess. But, who cares really. That show is such a mess, I don't think anything will make any sense of it.

Oh well, how many hours of my life did I lose on that show? LOL
    shoepie likes this.

Bad writing, hackneyed characters I just couldn't care about, stupid plot points, I won't be watching next season. There were a couple of episodes that were good enough it kept me coming back hoping for more, but ending the season like that ended my interest.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I stopped watching 6-7 episodes back but let them sit on my DVR hoping it would be so great, everyone would rave about it and I'd have to watch. Didn't turn out that way so I'm deleting today. Had so much promise and sounds like it did not deliver.
    Debb70 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I stopped watching 6-7 episodes back but let them sit on my DVR hoping it would be so great, everyone would rave about it and I'd have to watch. Didn't turn out that way so I'm deleting today. Had so much promise and sounds like it did not deliver.
    I also think the writers forgot that when you are the lead det. on a murder case, you may end up on the stand during the trial answering very tough questions about what you did and didn't do in your investigation. Can you imagine what Linden would have to say? A defense lawyer would rip her to shreads. They would be VERY lucky to get a conviction. Of course, if Richmond is actually shot, as was inferred at the end of the finale, there will be no trial, brcause he will likely be dead, Or he could be injured and share a room in the hospital with Bennett. They could start a new wing at the hosptial and fill it up with innocent people that Linden has falsely accused of the murder and then allowed to be attacked and almost killed. What a way to eliminate innocent people? LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    This show reminds me of Harper's Island where it started out great and then sloppy writing and editing and I think even a change in "whodunnit" by the writers halfway through made for a very unsatisfactory ending.
    I'm watching Harper's Island now on Chiller! I too was really enjoying it, but now it's really gone of the rails. That's interesting that the writers decided to change the culprit. There was a shift away from the earlier clues, and I wonder why the writers did that?

Regarding TK, I just didn't think it could be Richmond. No matter what the circumstances were, he would never use the campaign car. He's way too careful. So, I wasn't the least bit surprised when they revealed the cameras weren't working. I sure hope Belko doesn't kill him!

FORT Fan

Who's watching season 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Who's watching season 2?
    i don't know if i can stomach another season...last one got so boring after about 4 episodes but i hung in there because I wanted to know who the killer was but the end ticked me off big time...so if anyone is watching again...just spill who the killer is please
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I read in Entertainment Weekly that Rosie's killer will be revealed in the last episode of the second season. So I'll be finding a recap of the last episode of the second season.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    i don't know if i can stomach another season...last one got so boring after about 4 episodes but i hung in there because I wanted to know who the killer was but the end ticked me off big time...so if anyone is watching again...just spill who the killer is please
    My feelings exactly. I loved the first few episodes. Then it seemed like they started drawing it out and it became really tedious. I was so annoyed at investing the time watching and it not ending, that I really don't care any more. Well, I care a little - not enough to watch - but enough to check in here and find out who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I read in Entertainment Weekly that Rosie's killer will be revealed in the last episode of the second season. So I'll be finding a recap of the last episode of the second season.
    What? Really? That is awful! I can't believe they're going to drag it out like that... again.

+ Reply to Thread