+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Killing (AMC)

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Killing (AMC)

I'm watching the marathon today to catch up, and will take a break for Game of Thrones at 9. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say the butler did it.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm not west coast spoiling, but if anyone who's been watching doesn't exclaim "You've got to be f'ing kidding me!" and want hurl a brick at the TV at the end, you're a stronger person than me.
    YorkieMom likes this.

Richmond got arrested her partner helped set him up..some guy was trying to kill Richmond at the end..but they still didn't tell us who did it

WHAT A CROCK
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I'm not west coast spoiling, but if anyone who's been watching doesn't exclaim "You've got to be f'ing kidding me!" and want hurl a brick at the TV at the end, you're a stronger person than me.
    Count me in on the WTF??? So frustrated.
    Debb70 likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I am so frustrated with this show! This is definitely not like the original series where each season stands alone. I'm so annoyed! And I really liked Holder to boot.

FORT Regular

I will not watch season 2. What a joke. I'll just simply google to see who ended up doing it. With the useless lateral episodes such as her searching for her son, I couldnt care less anymore. Thoroughly disappointed although I shouldnt be surprised as most producers and networks tend to try and squeeze every single drop of blood out of the an series before it dies.
    Debb70 likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I just read an interview on Hitflix with the show-runner Veena Sud who thought she was doing something "new" and "different". If pissing off the 2 million viewers who have stuck with this inconsistent mess of a show is new & different, perhaps she should consult with the fans of "Lost" to see how that worked out in the end. But at least that was the finale, not the cliffhanger to Season 1. I won't tune into Season 2 even if it's spoiled that the killer is named Bob and is played by Ray Wise. (Twin Peaks ref, for those under 35 ) I actually feel bad for the actors on this show--they're good at their other jobs, so now they're saddled with another season of this unmitigated mess.

Not having a clear plan for who the killer was by the end of the season, ruining the one character that was interesting, pulling a hackneyed Jack Ruby move, and ending it on an unneeded cliffhanger are those nails in the coffin the LT needed. Just for this show, not for the suspect.
    shoepie and Debb70 like this.

is it just me...or did they market this show as season 1 would end with who killed Rosie Larson??? I just thought when it was renewed for another season that we would have a new murder....so the writer is trying to do something different...well let me tell you.. YOU DIDN'T..instead of ending the story like I thought you should have you gave the viewing audience a cliff hanger that we didnt' want...this murder has already stretched out too much anyhow with at least 5 episodes were nothing but folks running around chasing their tails and it making no sense at all..I wont turn in any more either..I can always find out like some of you "who did it"
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

What a disappointment. I was hoping for a final episode that tied the whole season up. Instead there's an unsatisfying ending. And with the information revealed in this episode, a lot of the past episodes make even less sense. I won't be tuning in next season either.

I also hate how the writers/producers/show runners try to justify this by saying the original was 20 episodes. Who cares?! This was a dumb move.

To see more irritating quotes you can check out this interview: The Killing Finale Post Mortem

+ Reply to Thread