+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Yes, I agree about it seeming out of order. Megan's attitude about dropping by the station seemed odd, if we consider she saw Tommy leaving with that lady cop. I can't see her going back by there after that experience.

Dana Delaney tweeted last week (on May 10th) that the May 14th show "was supposed to be third and so it's confusing", but that a lot of lose ends get tied up at the finale.

That's good. I wonder if Megan's mom was having an affair and that's why she keeps wanting to sweep the death under the rug. Maybe she thinks her lover did it.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Dana Delaney tweeted last week (on May 10th) that the May 14th show "was supposed to be third and so it's confusing", but that a lot of lose ends get tied up at the finale.
    Makes much more sense! Especially with the scene about Ethan ribbing Megan about her past relationship in a couple scenes, the overall "newb-ness" of the young partner, and the continual comments about Megan being unable to keep an MI (a theme which largely was dropped as she worked more with Tommy).
    prhoshay likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

The preview for the upcoming shows made it pretty clear that they'll clear up the mystery about her father. I'm glad. I didn't want that left hanging.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I was wondering what Megan's "beef" was with Adam and his expensive watch, etc.... If the episodes were shown out of sequence, I guess it was possible that they didn't know about his father yet. I can't think of anything else that would make sense.

I enjoy watching Kenneth Mitchell (Robert Riley) and was kinda disappointed in the beginning thinking they'd made him the bad guy yet again. Glad it worked out to not be so!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Okay, that makes MUCH more sense knowing the episodes were shown out of order. I was trying to figure out why Megan was all of a sudden giving Adam a hard time again.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I just didn't think this week's episode was that realistic. The Great Megan Hunt missed that the killing wound was made by another blade and sent and innocent man to jail. What was really unbelievable was that Robert Riley was released in 4 days in time to inter his dead lover. Most times the police would haul his ass back to jail and they would have another entire procedure to produce the evidence to prove his innocence, then I am sure the DA would charge him with escaping from jail and an accessory to killing that one guard (it certainly looked as if he had been killed) and he would be back in jail for that.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Poo
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread