+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Yeah, the only guy we have to see come back is the guy from 90210. I know he has a lot of fans, but I don't care for him.

I agree with Megan on her decision to avoid a relationship with Tommy. She asked him pointblank about that officer and he lies and says there is nothing there. A thinking person would have told her immediately they went to a game together and that was it. But, to pretend it didn't happen, especially, with the history of him being unfaithful. He doesn't get it. Move on. Since he treated it that way, I wouldn't trust him either.

I like shows where you don't see it coming. Last night, I saw the girl as a liar almost from the get go, but the brillant Megan, missed this one. Not too believable, IMO.

Another detail I found shocking. Even after Megan's daughter is abducted and held captive due to her mother's job, she still answers the door to a stranger and allows her in the house. True, she was young, but still. Very odd behavior for someone who recently went through such an ordeal.

This girl reminded me of Jodi Arias. Really.
    Last edited by Debb70; 04-24-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Yeah - I agree that it was an okay episode. I did like that we are getting more into who Megan really is. I thought her speech to Tommy about how and why she felt she got sucked in by the girl was very well done.

And as an aside - what in the h-e-double hockey sticks-l happened to Craig Bierko???? OMG! He used to be sooooo hot and when I saw him last night I did a double take. I mean, I've seen him guest on other shows and was aware that he has, in fact, aged some, I wasn't expecting that. Ewwww.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Does anyone understand why Megan asked the health department guy to help her get a court order to exhume her dad's body? How does he have connections for something like that?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

No idea how he can pull that off. I've missed some episodes... doesn she have a past romantic history with him, or what?

Re Tommy---yes, what an idiot!!! You cheated on her, you don't get her trust back by being caught in a lie! Hope you won't regret it, Megan, but it's a smart move.

The Luke Perry character used to work for the CDC and is now the director of the entire health department for the state of PA. I'm thinking that since her mom won't sign for the exhumation (either as the spouse or a judge I'm not sure), she thinks he might have some administrative or political clout to be able to effect the exhumation over her mother's wishes.

PWS - She only has a professional relationship heavy on the inter-office flirting. It seems he's interested in more and she may be considering it.

I still liked her with the landscaper. They never mentioned what became of him.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm glad that I was not the only person who found the latest episode rather "ho-hum". From reading the little synopsis, I thought it would be better. I had trouble staying awake, actually.

People in "high places" have ways of manipulating and getting things done like you would not believe. Cultivating relationships can be very important!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    The Luke Perry character used to work for the CDC and is now the director of the entire health department for the state of PA. I'm thinking that since her mom won't sign for the exhumation (either as the spouse or a judge I'm not sure), she thinks he might have some administrative or political clout to be able to effect the exhumation over her mother's wishes.

PWS - She only has a professional relationship heavy on the inter-office flirting. It seems he's interested in more and she may be considering it.

I still liked her with the landscaper. They never mentioned what became of him.
    Thanks, Mia---I can't imagine going from Mark Valley (sp?) to Luke Perry!

While I really enjoyed Body of Proof before the hiatus it was very hard to get back into it after the huge midseason cliff hanger. I did a massive On Demand viewing last weekend and am back in the groove. I do think this is one those shows I enjoy more watching several episodes back to back On Demand.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I never was a big fan of the color red but some of the stuff Megan wears, I want, especially that cool red leather jacket she was wearing over that yellow dress. I do like how the show treats red as Megan's color and it looks so much better than the standard all black we see everywhere.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I love red and wear it as often as I can, Bearcata. It's my happy color.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread