+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

I'm not sure if this was discussed long ago, but I happened to watch the movie Fargo again recently and I think the pregnant lady deputy's husband was the same actor who played a detective on this show. He got married and his wife had a baby last season.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

John Carroll Lynch played Norm Gunderson in Fargo and Bud Morris on Body of Proof. According to IMDB, he most recently had a role on Do No Harm (which has already been cancelled)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    A few glaring plot holes in last night's ep. The thing was, I was enjoying the pacing and the character interaction so much that I didn't even notice until I was thinking about it this morning.

Biggest hole - when and how did Tommy get drugged?
    2nd hole - Why did they go to the nightclub? What was the purpose? To try to find other people in the photo to corroborate the timestamp?

I liked the rest a lot. I FLOVED Megan standing up to Kate and the Captain (who was acting like THE most awful jerk ever). Also liked watching the young partner get indoctrinated into what it's like to step off the straight and narrow to do what you believe in.

Again the chemistry between Megan and Tommy was great. Although it might be Dana D. I think she could have chemistry with a house plant if she tried.

Seriously hope this show gets saved. The new reboot is actually working for a change (IMO)
    They never explained Tommy's "you are going to regret this" comment ... so maybe she was taking him to meet someone, maybe the lawyer? The point is they can't flush out that part of the story because the people who know the answer are Tommy who doesn't remember everything because he was drugged ... and the person who drugged him who isn't telling. So that "plot hole" makes sense.

As for returning to the club where Tommy fought with the overly cooperative bouncer, Megan had some sort of Epiphany when she was in bed. They knew Tommy got into a fight ... so she went there to look for blood that might have had an unmetabolized drug in it.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Echo - I meant that they never explained why Tommy and the girl went to the club. She already had the picture i thought since she printed out from her home computer.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Echo - I meant that they never explained why Tommy and the girl went to the club. She already had the picture i thought since she printed out from her home computer.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    I wasn't sure what trip to the club you meant because you mentioned corroborating evidence and the "timestamp" and that made me think you meant post incident.

However ... when I posted "They never explained Tommy's "you are going to regret this" comment ... so maybe she was taking him to meet someone, maybe the lawyer" .... that was a possible reason and again only the dead girl and memory compromised Tommy would know why. Hope that is of some help.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Yeah - the timeline was a little fuzzy and not very well explained.

I didn't really understand why Tommy would make the "you're going to regret this comment" And given how much she had been harassing him (either due to the case or her infatuation), I'm surprised he agreed to go anywhere with her.

Oh well - I still enjoyed the episode. So many good moments between Megan and Tommy. I also was reminded of the part when her and Tommy's partner were watching the bar video and the lip reader was doing their conversation about the amazing sex. Her reaction was so hilarious (and spot on) - "uhhh .... just skip ahead" - reminded me of that scene in Spaceballs where they're watching the video of the movie as it's being made.
    -
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I agree about Megan being such a fun character. I was annoyed with her upthread when she was treating Tommy like dirt, but I'm over it. lol She can be quite funny.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And apparently he cheated on her....so he deserves some dirt, no?

The last sentence of the 4/16 episode..."It belongs to my father's ????" WHAT is the last word? It is crucial to the subplot of figuring out if her father committed suicide.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The last sentence of the 4/16 episode..."It belongs to my father's ????" WHAT is the last word? It is crucial to the subplot of figuring out if her father committed suicide.
    I think she said "It belongs to my father's killer."
    TripleGemini likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

+ Reply to Thread