+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I missed this episode--what do you do with PVC pipe in an autopsy? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Actually, it wasn't part of the autopsy...it was after a person's body had been harvested for bones and organs for transplant. In this case, the person's leg bones had been removed, so a tech was using PVC pipe as a replacement (because without bones, the body is really flat and looks weird).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ah, thanks!!! Live and learn....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nervous Nelly!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I actually don't care for the Luke Perry character. I was never a big Friends fan anyway, but I saw Mr. Perry in two interviews where he looked disgusted when the interviewer asked about 90210. He got this attitude that was not becoming. I guess he thinks he's above that show now. I think it was BEFORE he appeared on Body of Proof. I didn't understand what they were supposed to ask him about. His Lifetime movie appearances?

FORT Fogey

i am really liking this season so far. Very creative

It was nice to see DWTS give the show an intro. That should help with ratings.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Apparently the show is "on the cusp" of nonrenewal--any little thing could help.

A few glaring plot holes in last night's ep. The thing was, I was enjoying the pacing and the character interaction so much that I didn't even notice until I was thinking about it this morning.

Biggest hole - when and how did Tommy get drugged?
    2nd hole - Why did they go to the nightclub? What was the purpose? To try to find other people in the photo to corroborate the timestamp?

I liked the rest a lot. I FLOVED Megan standing up to Kate and the Captain (who was acting like THE most awful jerk ever). Also liked watching the young partner get indoctrinated into what it's like to step off the straight and narrow to do what you believe in.

Again the chemistry between Megan and Tommy was great. Although it might be Dana D. I think she could have chemistry with a house plant if she tried.

Seriously hope this show gets saved. The new reboot is actually working for a change (IMO)
    TripleGemini likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Right. There were some holes and I wondered where he got drugged too. If he got into the fight at the second bar because he was drugged, then it had to have happened there. But, he was capable of going home with the murdered girl. Who drove? Cab driver would have been witness. He could walk after that? How did the real killer know that Tommy and the girl would be at the second bar? Doesn't make much sense, but I'll buy it. I still like the show.

I also wondered why Tommy's partner wouldn't have called his dad. His dad is a big time criminal defense attorney. They could have used him.

I'm beginning to think it may be better if they keep Megan and Tommy just flirting, but at arms distance. If they are an item, it might cause the interest to wane. The thrill of the chase may be more interesting.

If the show is not coming back, I really want them to clear up the death of Megan's father. If her mom did it, I want that to come out.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, the ending last night certainly seemed as if they were on the way to bed, if not tonight a few nights down the road...the chase is about over it looks like.

I had the same questions about the plot... I must say I like Mark Valley playing a little rough around the edges better than the stuffed shirt lawyers he's been in the past.

+ Reply to Thread