+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    It always makes me laugh when people talk about how this actress or that actor looks old. 'Cause I know I look EXACTLY the same as I did 30 years ago!
    When people used to tell my late Aunt (at 80) that she hadn't changed and looked exactly the same ... she would joke that must be why nobody whistled at her when she was in her 20's!
    MiaT2, PWS, SpringMaiden27 and 1 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My kind of woman!
    PWS likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm enjoying the new angle of the show. It's helping me to get to know the new characters more. I do hope that they get a little more into the medical stuff though. I was noticing that it seems that instead of MV being a replacement for the Peter character, he's more a blend of the Peter and Bud characters. If you notice, they haven't really replaced the Peter character, or the person who is supposed to be in his role for the ME's office. They intimated a bit at that in the first episode with the girl who Megan sent to get coffee and breakfast for her. We haven't seen anyone in that role since. Just Tommy.

Oh - and I'm not sure what the point with Kate running for office is. Are they trying to write out that character? Are they trying to put someone who has history with Megan in a position of political power? Will that help or hurt cases?

I hope this gets renewed because it's getting better. They just need to promote it more.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Still liking the group dynamics of the show.

I would like to see a little more Ethan and Curtis because their interactions brought the much needed comic relief.

As always, I enjoyed the return of Luke Perry. His character is such a good challenge to Megan.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Megan made me want to just slap her with a wet noodle last night. She's such a witch. I'm not sure what this guy did to her that makes her so bitter, but it must have been quite aweful. It's been 20 years and she still can't let it go? Please.

Remember how she became furious when she discovered the detective had made a reservation in the restaurant and stormed out like a baby? Now she acts all lovey dovey with the Luke Perry character just to annoy the detective. I've come to the conclusion that the detective is too good for her. I'm glad he's moving on. The younger officer is too young for him, but he deserves some fun and affection. He's good at this job and a nice guy. He doesn't need abuse from Megan.

I get the feeling that he really hurt her feelings, and she's returning....in kind. She needs to make sure that he GETS IT. I'm not mad at her! For me, I guess I don't believe that you just "let something go."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I get the feeling that he really hurt her feelings, and she's returning....in kind. She needs to make sure that he GETS IT. I'm not mad at her! For me, I guess I don't believe that you just "let something go."
    Exactly! We DON'T know what he did to her, so we don't know if she's being a witch or not. Her snubbing of him could be completely justified. I don't care. I love Megan and I love Dana Delaney. She can do no wrong in my eyes.

Wow, Luke Perry is NOT aging well. He looks so much older now. I mean, he is pushing 50, but still. Dana Delaney's like 9 years older than LP and she looks SO much better. I'm glad he's working, but he looks a lot older than his former co-stars now.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I wouldn't say "witch" but I think she's taking it a little too far. She seemed to delight in rubbing his nose in it (whatever "it" is). She had more of a Spoiled Brat meets Big Sister attitude, excluding him from any activity/opportunity that came up.

Had to laugh at the very first scene though. Blonde-ish girl, walking alone, down a dimly lit hallway, arms occupied with a grocery bag, hears a noise and calls out to ask if anyone is there. SERIOUSLY? Has she NEVER seen a horror movie. Always the first to die!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fan

I really like this show, but the increased level of gore has turned me off. I saw the commercials for the most recent episode and that was that. I didn't watch. I know they're trying to make the autopsy and dead body scenes realistic, but it's just a little tmi for my liking.

Too bad! You missed a good episode. Very well done.....but not for everybody! You sound like my sissy sister!
    sunnydayz likes this.

+ Reply to Thread