+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    If she didn't remember saying it, she certainly wouldn't know why she said it, would she?
    What I meant was that Megan should have asked her why she made the comment in the hospital of "Now learn something from it." She wasn't under the influence of drugs then. Why say it?

Just thinking about that scene still gives me chills.

I have to say how much I enjoyed last night's episode. It really was an ensemble show with all the characters contributing. I thought MV did a great job in his role and I like that we are learning more about the Tommy character. He's smart, principled and even sweet. Awwww. And I liked the small reveals about the partner too.
    I'm not sure why she is so angry at him, but he must feel pretty guilty since he takes so much from her.
    I am sure this is something that will come out over time. We know that they have a "history" and that "something" happened 20 years ago. I also liked that we learned that Megan used to be a little more fun loving and spontaneous and not quite so acerbic. I think he broke her heart and that he considers her "the one that got away".
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Megan needs to loose up a little and stop being so witchy. I know her character is supposed to be hard, but come on.
    Florimel likes this.

I'm really happy that Mark Valley and Dana Delaney have such great chemistry! I like him a lot, so I'm glad he's fitting in.

Now if the ratings would just improve. What on earth are people watching instead? The only other thing on against it is Smash and we know how had the ratings are for that show. Are that many people watching Golden Boy (which is on at 9 for me)....or nothing?

I really felt for Tommy when Megan left him at the restaurant. He's obviously trying to make an effort. I think Megan has just been too hurt - and we really don't know the full story with their prior relationship, so we? - to let him back in.....for now, anyway. I think their chemistry will have to lead to some thawing on her part. He's kind of irresistible.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I like that we are getting some back-story info for them as a "couple" albeit an unsuccessful pairing.

Looks like HENRY IAN CUSICK will finally make an appearance next week. I know that the early info suggested more than one episode, so I'm guessing his character will have some evilness to him. He plays that part well!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Yeah, I don't know why the ratings aren't better for this show. It's certainly better than much of what it on. I think it's really good and is certainly fresher than those overplayed, same old, same old CSI type shows. I used to like them, but it was just too much. I think Body of Proof takes a different spin. The cast is great too.

I realize Smash is also on at the same time, but that show's ratings are down too. I'm a Smash fan, but I always tape it and watch later. It's kind of a chore to get through some of it at times.

It's on at the same time as Vegas, at least for now. I do the same as I do on Mondays with Castle/Hawaii 5-0, tape one, watch one. THe only problem is that I have to make sure I'm home so I don't miss either.

I went into this season prepared for the worst with the recasting, but so far I like both Tommy & his young partner. They're both much more low key & down to earth than I expected. The more I see of them the more I like them.
    Goes to show: we have to keep an open mind.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Nope! That's the good part!
    Well at least I didn't miss it - cause I thought I did.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Any "competition" BOP might have had from SMASH (a show I have never watch due to the strong dislike I have for Katherine McPhee) will come to an end soon.

NBC is shaking up their Tuesday night schedule: NBC Sends Smash to Saturdays, Gives Go On Post-Office Spot - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I think the network has done a terrible job of promoting this show. I have not once seen a commercial or promo spot for it during any other show. I think if they worked a little harder at getting the word out, more viewers would check it out.

I, too, like both the Tommy/Megan chemistry and the Tommy/partner (what is his name?) dynamic? I was worried that the casting changes were going to feel forced but I think the show is doing a good job of introducing and growing the characters.
    Florimel likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread