+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Body of Proof

I actually hated last night's episode. It was way too gory and so far-fetched. The end with her saying "now go learn something" was creepy - and does that keep the door open for them to revisit this kind of storyline or is it over? While I love the characters (everyone but the boss Kate. She doesn't do it for me), I find the storylines absurd. And as a Type1 diabetic like Debb, I was totally annoyed at the symptom screw up in the earlier episode.

That said, I love Ethan and Curtis - they're great supporting characters (reminds me of my other favorite "bromance" Esposito and Ryan on Castle). When they were in the basement and scared, I was cracking up.

I hope they'll get to more realistic cases because I like the actors and the premise of the show.

oh and why did they have to bring in a guy that looks so much like Peter? LOL! Although I do like him too.

I think that last episode might have been a good one to run at Halloween. lol

Isn't this the show where Megan asked her mom to allow her to exhume her dad's body to check on something once and she refused? I was suspect then. Will they explore that later? Her mom lost her judge's race right? What's she up to now?

It was great to see Tim McKayof White collar guest starring.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

There are things in heaven and earth....They proved the science of the "seizures" but I love that they had that whispered line at the end. Very unsettling for a by the book scientist.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    . The end with her saying "now go learn something" was creepy - and does that keep the door open for them to revisit this kind of storyline or is it over?

I wondered the exact same thing! Will we see little bits of Megan's Dad popping up all season or did they just put it into that episode to heighten the goosebump factor?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I wondered the exact same thing! Will we see little bits of Megan's Dad popping up all season or did they just put it into that episode to heighten the goosebump factor?
    I always wondered if they would go into her dad's death. It was all quite mysterious.

Did they ever explain about how the girl knew about the jacket?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nope! That's the good part!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The girl was sitting in the hospital bed when Megan asked her about what she said. The girl said she didn't remember saying it. Then suddenly as Megan was leaving, the girl makes that comment in an odd tone, to learn something from it. Now, why wouldn't Megan ask her why she made that comment?

I'm not sure why Megan couldn't have stayed at the restaurant last night and enjoyed a nice dinner with that detective. The comment from the waitress about making a reservation was odd, but so what? The guy made a reservation to ensure they got seated. Why make him to be a criminal? HE saved her and her daughter's life and she can't sit down to dinner with him!!!! Please.

I'm not sure why she is so angry at him, but he must feel pretty guilty since he takes so much from her. Enough is enough. He needs to move on to another woman. She's not the only single lady in Philly. He's cute too.

AND the detective is smart. I liked the part where when they were in the safe house with the murder suspect waiting for the Mob father to show up, he said to the surveillence team to watch for everything, since the approaching car could be a diversion! It could have been.
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-13-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If she didn't remember saying it, she certainly wouldn't know why she said it, would she?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread