+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Body of Proof

Re: Body of Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm glad someone else brought this up. I have no problem with the guy, but he does seem to be the kiss of death. I think the attitude is that since he is very good looking & can act, he will reinvigorate a show. It's gotten to the point where I can only roll my eyes & wait for the cancellation notices.
    About a generation ago there was another good looking actor that seemed to have the same fate. He was tall & very good looking & seemed to be brought in to save show after shows by being the new eye candy, but invariably did the opposite. I had the same feeling seeing Mark Valley as that guy. One of the many shows was Happy Days in it's last season. Anyone else remember the guy?

Also, was this Somebody Stole My Daughter week?
    I just watched my tapes of Castle & Body of Proof back to back & felt like the writers have fallen into the same cliche writing. Both even had 2 parters with cliffhangers. A bit irritating.
    I noticed that too and it was a bit odd.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, and Ted McKinley even looked a lot like Mark V. Big and blond and WASPy looking. And kind of bland....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While everybody is name-dropping, I can drop the only name I really know on that show, and that is Dana Delaney.....and I dearly love her!!! That "Jerri ______" woman is pretty good, too, but that is as close as I can get to her name.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Jerry Ryan but I will always think of her as Seven of Nine.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Two hours . . . . of course Megan will get her daughter back, but will the bad guys (girls??) get caught, or will they escape and resurface later in the season to make things more interesting?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Dana Delaney was on Watch What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen last night! She looked great. I really like this lady.

Click to see Spoiler:
    They showed a preview scene and it looked like her ex-husband in it. I'm not positive though.
    MiaT2 likes this.

Last night's episode was very good. I really liked how they used the crisis of the kidnapped daughter to bring Megan and Tommy together. It seemed like it worked towards mending whatever bridge they had burned. I liked Dana and Mark's scenes together quite a lot. Good chemistry between the two.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I fell asleep about half way through. Not that it wasn't good, I was just tired. Somewhere around when they told Megan she had to do the operation to implant the bomb. That's the last thing I remember.
    I woke up at the "they all lived happily ever after".
    The worst part is that I had it set up to tape, but since I was home in plenty of time, I turned off the record. I wish now I wouldn't have.

Could anyone recap the rest?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fan

I'm glad this show is back on. I really like Dana Delaney and the rest of the cast, as well. (Sad they killed off the co-worker that saved her, though.) But I don't like the excessive gore. It turns me off, and I don't think it's necessary for the show.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread